que dodging for legitimate reasons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolutions End

11-26-2012

The more I play ranked the I realize there should be a way to dodge for good reasons. Likea surrender button before the game actually starts. We all have experienced a major troll in ranked. like people who pick a mid after we clearly have one or a person who randomly decides DOUBLE JUNGLE for no reason but to troll, or even having your team captain be afk and the other team gets 6 bans and you get a random afk person. I am suggesting that a team could have the ability to choose to dodge for reasons like this. If over half the team (3 of the 5 team instead of the surrender rule 4 of the 5) decieds they want to dodge everyone will be sent back to the home page. This will ensure that people aren't getting punished because they 'took one for the team' while the troll or afk gets to get off with no punishment. Give the ability to report the person afk or for trolling or whatever reason, and they get the punishment of not playing for a while instead. Just a though give me your ideas about the subject

foxfire100

11-26-2012

I don't like the idea of a pre-game surrender as it's already hard enough to get into games sometimes. I once spent 15 minutes in and out of queues, banning, selecting champions, only to have someone dodge. What I do think needs to be implemented is a pre-game report, or even a 4-to-5 "kick" vote instead which would force the troll to dodge queue (and wait 30 minutes)

Because it really is frustrating when you have someone who spends the entire time shouting in all caps about how their want mid and if they don't get mid they'll troll even though they're last pick AND someone already called it AND someone already locked in Ahri. I can't think of many times, if any, that I've won a game with a bad pre-game selection like this.

Evolutions End

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire100 View Post
I don't like the idea of a pre-game surrender as it's already hard enough to get into games sometimes. I once spent 15 minutes in and out of queues, banning, selecting champions, only to have someone dodge. What I do think needs to be implemented is a pre-game report, or even a 4-to-5 "kick" vote instead which would force the troll to dodge queue (and wait 30 minutes)

Because it really is frustrating when you have someone who spends the entire time shouting in all caps about how their want mid and if they don't get mid they'll troll even though they're last pick AND someone already called it AND someone already locked in Ahri. I can't think of many times, if any, that I've won a game with a bad pre-game selection like this.
This is why i suggest that at least half the team says yes. that way its not just someone dodging radomly and getting away with it. make it more secure and sensible

JRiMi

11-26-2012

Well in that case you would never see a person troll before the game starts lol. It would be all good and then at the last sec. bam promote revive game starts they troll same problem except u wont be able to Dodge it

foxfire100

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
Well in that case you would never see a person troll before the game starts lol. It would be all good and then at the last sec. bam promote revive game starts they troll same problem except u wont be able to Dodge it
But people can do that now, anyway. The thing is most people who troll in ranked games don't troll for the sake of trolling. They troll because they're upset little children. They wanted mid and they didn't get it so they refuse to cooperate. When people act like this they aren't calm, cool, and rational enough to wait until the last minute before screwing you

And besides, there's a 10-second wait after champ select so you could still kick them before the game started if their champion was a trollpick (even if their summoner spells weren't)