Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus Rework ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValkyrionX

11-29-2012

Another change beside his E perhaps make his Q more effective

For Q I suggest addition to the passive, if he kill unit will add 1 to his SS, but if he kills unit with SS he add 3 more (4 in total) to his Q, but I don't know if this number could be so OP the idea is just he gain small extra damage even if he doesn't use his Q to kill unit.

or it could be same as 3 but gain like 10-15 if he killed enemy champ, so killing champ is more rewarding..

For the number perhaps riot will know better if they apply this, I just can suggest the idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

11-29-2012

Quote:
ValkyrionX:
Another change beside his E perhaps make his Q more effective

For Q I suggest addition to the passive, if he kill unit will add 1 to his SS, but if he kills unit with SS he add 3 more (4 in total) to his Q, but I don't know if this number could be so OP the idea is just he gain small extra damage even if he doesn't use his Q to kill unit.

or it could be same as 3 but gain like 10-15 if he killed enemy champ, so killing champ is more rewarding..

For the number perhaps riot will know better if they apply this, I just can suggest the idea.

hey thanks for the comment, but if they increase the damage he might be a little too op, idk, up to what people think, that would be ok thought since Q is his major damage skill.