Nasus Rework ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValkyrionX

11-29-2012

Another change beside his E perhaps make his Q more effective

For Q I suggest addition to the passive, if he kill unit will add 1 to his SS, but if he kills unit with SS he add 3 more (4 in total) to his Q, but I don't know if this number could be so OP the idea is just he gain small extra damage even if he doesn't use his Q to kill unit.

or it could be same as 3 but gain like 10-15 if he killed enemy champ, so killing champ is more rewarding..

For the number perhaps riot will know better if they apply this, I just can suggest the idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrionX View Post
Another change beside his E perhaps make his Q more effective

For Q I suggest addition to the passive, if he kill unit will add 1 to his SS, but if he kills unit with SS he add 3 more (4 in total) to his Q, but I don't know if this number could be so OP the idea is just he gain small extra damage even if he doesn't use his Q to kill unit.

or it could be same as 3 but gain like 10-15 if he killed enemy champ, so killing champ is more rewarding..

For the number perhaps riot will know better if they apply this, I just can suggest the idea.
hey thanks for the comment, but if they increase the damage he might be a little too op, idk, up to what people think, that would be ok thought since Q is his major damage skill.