Nasus Rework ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

11-26-2012

I love playing nasus but he could use new skills or a rework because compaired to his brother renektonofdamage "all one word" I really dont belieave that he can take him. In his lore he was about to kill crocnknawl and its just not that believable after playin him and seeing his ability I mean he could probably damage renekton but not kill him. so I would change some of his move and these are my ideas.

Passive: Increase mana regen when not in battle.
Q: Next attack deals md and gains permanent to all it kills. Swipe Hit.
W: Shoots a spirit energy dealing small md for 4 sec, slows atk and speed while giving a debuff lowing armor and magic resist.
E: Shoots spirit fire in a cone dealing md and leaveing a burning cone in the ground doing md per second.
R: Forms a huge spirit sand image (waist and up) above nasus lifesteal and md everything around him per sec gaining bonus damage, auto attacks and abilities come from it.

For the passive it because he use alot of mana, lifesteal kinda warwicks thing. (Q) I like the gaining of attack it really help in his case but its waisted on one target, it would be better if its a cleave type attack where it hits enamies around him. (W) I want it to deal damage because most of the time he's dosnt deal that much damage and spirit energy out the staff is always kool. (E) Shoot spirit fire in a cone because it faster and scarier like mord. (R) Now this is an interesting one, have spirit sand fly around forming nasus, tell me that not kool, sort of like a huge burning shadow naruto style (susanoo) blue color by the way. With reneton a red fury susanoo so they match. Sorry but the grow champion thing you guys cooked up looks kinda low budget and isnt feared or noticable. So this is what I think should improve NASUS and make him more visible to other player, RIOT if you read this plz think these ideas over, talk to the other designers, and everyone tell me what you think of these ideas.

as Desolator

11-26-2012

nasus is really good but i dont know whats wronge with him i think he will always be the way he is unless we remove his Q or something, i really dont know i prefer renekton really

Xarue

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by as Desolator View Post
nasus is really good but i dont know whats wronge with him i think he will always be the way he is unless we remove his Q or something, i really dont know i prefer renekton really
That what im sayin, most ppl would chose renet over nas, this is why he needs this. oh and thank for the comment.

holgs

11-26-2012

You obviously never one-shoted the enemy AD carry with Nasus' Q late game. Do you even realize how much fun it is to run straight into the enemy team, press R and watch your AD climb over 500?

CmonDontRage

11-26-2012

He's the only champion that is Balanced. Since he's out they just buffed him once and its for his Q to scale more ( From +2 to +3)

Leave him alone

IcyTor44

11-26-2012

Comparing two different champions in your argument to buff Nasus sort of invalidates whatever else you have to say. Nasus plays and works differently than a heavy AD bruiser like Renekton. Their kits are different because they are different. It doesn't help having everything spelled incorrectly either, and in all honesty Nasus has an amazing W and R move, so why rework them at all? In fact if you decided to make his passive give him mana regen when out of combat, it would mean he would have no sustain in lane and he would be dead in seconds. You would still have awful oom problems because if any ranged character went top and just autoattacked you once, you just lost your mana regen. Having 14% lifesteal, especially with lifesteal being nerfed around the board means Nasus has the best lifesteal ratio in the game, and his Q lifesteals...I would rather have passive lifesteal. The only abillity that needs a true rework is his E, it really does suck, but everything else about him is fine. This could have easily been a comment in another Nasus thread rather than a new thread entirely, but I'm glad your passionate about changing Nasus, but take a little more time to look at the character by himself and see what he Personally needs to have done with him rather than what should be done based on the Other champions around him.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I remember one game, for ****s and giggles, I bought LW after my FH and Tri...everything died....everything...even my allies died to my sheer godlyness.

NormalStar

11-26-2012

i dont think nasus having a swipe move with a infinitely farming Spell would be the best idea, also his W, with the debuffs and stuff is over powered, his W is considered by just about everyone to be the best slow in the game, his E is just unnecessary, it just needs a small buff so it works better with his other moves not complete rework. His ultimate that does percentage damage on health as well as gives him passive additional AD with every enemy champion thats around doesnt need to be changed, its scary and saves him lots of times and usually is the difference between a death and a kill. I dont agree with anything you're saying pretty much. i do how ever would like to see some nasus changes so he's more viable in all aspects of leage from normals to pro plays. I dont think we need to change stuff to make him look cooler and make something thats already good to become over powered.

Xarue

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfer View Post
i dont think nasus having a swipe move with a infinitely farming Spell would be the best idea, also his W, with the debuffs and stuff is over powered, his W is considered by just about everyone to be the best slow in the game, his E is just unnecessary, it just needs a small buff so it works better with his other moves not complete rework. His ultimate that does percentage damage on health as well as gives him passive additional AD with every enemy champion thats around doesnt need to be changed, its scary and saves him lots of times and usually is the difference between a death and a kill. I dont agree with anything you're saying pretty much. i do how ever would like to see some nasus changes so he's more viable in all aspects of leage from normals to pro plays. I dont think we need to change stuff to make him look cooler and make something thats already good to become over powered.
for his W im not asking for really low cooldown I know how op that would be but just a little ability that damage wouldnt hurt because he have troblem attacking as all, compaired to all the new champs and there burst three combos he really is a sitting duck most of the time and I want to get rid of that with a poke move, the swipes just for fun.

Cretinok

11-26-2012

Nasus has one of the worst early games but his potential late game is insane.

DO NOT play Nasus in pub games. You need to build your team around him and babysit his ass, let him farm and build his Q.