Daughter of the Frost Dragon [ TES: Skyrim Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Chapter 3 is on it's way, I finally got all my research done so something might actually get written.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Made a lot of progress with chapter 3, should be up soon.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

01-27-2013

Soon is always good =D

KobuZero

01-31-2013

Bump/Update - Making progress! Chapter 3 should be up by this weekend.

KobuZero

02-07-2013

Sorry for the false alarm everyone, I got sick this week so I haven't had much inspiration to write.

KobuZero

02-20-2013

Bump for Freljord.

saladeo

02-27-2013

continuue it already!

KobuZero

03-07-2013

Just a quick update, I'm sorry that this darn chapter keeps getting pushed back. It should be done soon since I do have a bit of time to write in the next couple days. Keep your fingers crossed that nothing comes up.

KobuZero

03-17-2013

Another update, sorry for no chapter yet, life has been pretty hectic here with RL issues that end up leaving me with not a lot of inspiration. So hopefully soon, I do sincerely apologize for the wait on this chapter and I hope it will be worth it in the end.

Thanks to everyone who has been following this story and helping to keep this thread alive.

saladeo

03-17-2013

ok, go for it.