Daughter of the Frost Dragon [ TES: Skyrim Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Chapter 3 is live! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8739352/...e-Frost-Dragon

Hello everyone,

You may know me as the author of Army of One ( a Final Fantasy XIII Crossover).
Here I bring you another cross over work that I plan on writing whenever I need a break on working on my main story.

The synopsis:

When a violent storm forces Ashe to take shelter in an ancient forgotten temple, the Frost Archer is shown visions of a mighty frost dragon. When they fade, Ashe opens her eyes to find that she has been taken to an entirely new world where the skies are ruled by the same mighty beasts of her visions and comes to find out that she is the legendary Dragon Born.

There is going to be a romance in this story though I will not reveal who. So you have been warned.

If you are still interested you can find it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8739352/...e-Frost-Dragon

Enjoy everyone and please be sure to let me know what you think.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

I will take a moment to answer a few questions:

Why Ashe?

I chose Ashe because she is one of my favorite champions in the League of Legends, along with the fact that I have been wanting to write and Ashe centered fic for quite a while. But the main reason is the fact that her lore and abilities made her the best candidate for being a Dragon Born.

Will there be other characters?

Of course, as I said there will be a romance, but I'm not telling you who.

Spoilers?

Yes, if you have not played through the main quest line of Skyrim or the Companion quests in the game and do not want spoilers, I suggest not reading this.

One more quick note here:
Tollo is my original character. For anyone who is wondering about him, he looks like one of the horses from Riften but he is more lean and fit than the horses you see in the game.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Updates:

3/22/2013 - Chapter 3 is live after a long wait. I hope you all enjoy it!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8739352/...e-Frost-Dragon

Magister Gir

11-28-2012

hrmm intrigued

KobuZero

KobuZero

12-20-2012

Chapter 3 is on it's way, since I finished the most recent chapter of Army of One, I can now work on this one, since I have been alternating between the two stories so that neither gets left behind. If all goes as planned I should have it posted by next week.

KobuZero

12-26-2012

Chapter 3 has been stalled a bit since I hit a brick wall with some of my ideas, but soon! Very soon!

ElderCheese

12-27-2012

An interesting idea Iill look forward to seeing where this goes

KobuZero

01-05-2013

Chapter 3 is on it's way, this should tide you all over until then!
http://kobuzero.deviantart.com/#/d5qh9af

saladeo

01-10-2013

bump

KobuZero

01-16-2013

Thanks for the bump! Chapter 3 was stalled a bit due to me forgetting some of my ideas, also I have been working on a side story that is totally unrelated to this one. However I am back on track but I am working on this story along side Army of One, so please try to be patient with this story. I also take a lot of time with my stories researching lore and mechanics of both games in order to make sure that I'm not stretching too much from the worlds of each game.