Riot you BROKE 3'S to the ground

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipad View Post
Where is the patch notes?
Google the PBE patch notes, and here is the quote from Nome:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
BFT is getting nerfed.

Blackfire Torch
-Reduced magic penetration from 20 to 15
-Decreased maximum charges from 25 to 18
-Decreased the duration of the burn effect from 3 to 2 seconds
-Increased the delay between charge gains from 1 to 1.5 seconds
-Increased the burn amount from 1.67% to 1.75% of max health per second
-Fixed a bug that caused the first tick of burn to not consume a charge

slamor

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCarebear View Post
BFT is not an an extremely great item unless you are fighting someone with an insane amount of health and usually if you have alot of magic pen. Anyone with a decent amount of magic resist render it useless unless you go with void staff, limiting survivability items. The damage numbers arent amazing either if you think about it.

Average health of the champs in a 3s game is around 3000, which in theory would cause BFT to deal 150 extra damage if its a skill meant to hit 1 target. It still has to go through Magic resist, which since most people build slightly tanky at the least... Its kinda rubs the damage down to around 70-80 extra damage instead. Its basically an extra auto attack.

This would mean the only thing going for it would be the cooldown reduction it gives. That would be the only thing I might complain about. If it were me I would round that down to around 10% unless it already has been by the time I posted this, because 15% is a bit much when the max is 40%.

Its most useful for champs who might need some extra damage where they don't have it in my opinion
Blackfire torch is annoying as all hell when a teemo has it. Hit a mushroom and that torch is greatly amplifying their affect and giving CDR on his shrooms.

MrCarebear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamor View Post
Blackfire torch is annoying as all hell when a teemo has it. Hit a mushroom and that torch is greatly amplifying their affect and giving CDR on his shrooms.
Ive noticed this as well, but thats more or less the problem with fighting a teemo going full on ap. You would have the same problem with or without BFT. My main problem with Teemo having this item is the large cd reduction it grants for the price you pay for it. That should be toned down to 5 or 10 percent instead of the staggering 15%

FDru

11-26-2012

BFT is losing 5 spell pen and getting a damage buff on the passive. It will not "run out" of charges for 30 seconds if used continuously against a single target, so it's really not going to be weaker for most champs. Those that will really feel the nerf are those that deal consistent AOE damage.

Also, nothing in this game has a "GCD". Don't ever use that term again.

AndersMMO

11-26-2012

http://cndgamingdotcom.wordpress.com...-s3-pbe-notes/
http://cndgamingdotcom.wordpress.com...ason-tt-items/

First is Morello's patch notes, second is Nome's modification of them for TT