Riot you BROKE 3'S to the ground

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snipad

11-26-2012

Well done Riot on creating your new 3s. Zhonyas and Deathcape all in one item? and blackfire doing 5% of targets health with NO GCD. Can anyone else point any op items/characters?

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Torch is obviously the most balanced item ever created. idk what you're talking about

Snipad

11-26-2012

So 5% over 3 seconds, with no GCD, is balanced? nice sarcastic post, well palyed

Jcornt31

11-26-2012

BFT isnt as evwn good as the ROA unless the rarget has something like 4k hp....

Redenbacher

11-26-2012

Oh, it's another one of these threads.

Itemization is changing next patch. BFT is getting nerfed (significantly).

Nothing to see here, move along.

Snipad

11-26-2012

Where is the patch notes?

MrCarebear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

BFT is not an an extremely great item unless you are fighting someone with an insane amount of health and usually if you have alot of magic pen. Anyone with a decent amount of magic resist render it useless unless you go with void staff, limiting survivability items. The damage numbers arent amazing either if you think about it.

Average health of the champs in a 3s game is around 3000, which in theory would cause BFT to deal 150 extra damage if its a skill meant to hit 1 target. It still has to go through Magic resist, which since most people build slightly tanky at the least... Its kinda rubs the damage down to around 70-80 extra damage instead. Its basically an extra auto attack.

This would mean the only thing going for it would be the cooldown reduction it gives. That would be the only thing I might complain about. If it were me I would round that down to around 10% unless it already has been by the time I posted this, because 15% is a bit much when the max is 40%.

Its most useful for champs who might need some extra damage where they don't have it in my opinion

Icecol23

11-26-2012

Snipad, check the Announcements section of the forums. Should be one of the top listed threads in there.

EDIT: my mistake, only the end of season 2 patch notes are listed. There aren't any actual patch notes where BFT is nerfed because there isn't an active patch for it yet

xHeartbeat

11-26-2012

It really isn't that much unless they're high health..

Prefix

Master Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipad View Post
So 5% over 3 seconds, with no GCD, is balanced? nice sarcastic post, well palyed

It gets a huge nerf in next update its already nerfed on PBE but still teemo/swain/singed so stronk.

edit: its also no longer hp & mana so its not a ages supliment anymore for singed now if he wants torche he needs other hp items or that for damage isntead of having that for hp/mana/damage