Yes or No for Ashe new abilties.

Yes because its about time. 1 25.00%
No because they paid me off, and its just not...... yeah. 3 75.00%
It peanut butter jelly time. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Ashe rework ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

11-26-2012

So I was playing ashe and what came to mind was that she not really in game anymore, infact most of the original champs arent in games anymore because im getting off track, so back to ashe. I was wondering what if you change her abilities, maybe people might start playing her again, now im talking pvp and ranks not bots because comon who plays ashe in bots just to shoot her global arrow ... I do that who lol anyway these are my ideas for her changes.

Passive: Every second auto atk deals frost that slows.
Q: Jumpdashes to an area increasing crit for the next auto attack doing true damage.
W: Shoots 7 arrow dealing phy damage and slows on contact.
E: Shoot three auto attack arrow at one target dealing phy damage.
R: Shoot one noticable arrow hmm about champion size globally in a direction lol im cool with the ult no changes.

Now to recap or explain why I chose these ability, for Q i figure a jumpdash (a jump looking like a mad dash for glory like in her splash art) would serve as a getaway plan or to catch up kinda like a contingency plan and with the true damage becuase she's a range and armor is a hoot to get around, W shooting 7 arrows is pretty cool so no changes unless you make her shoot three then fore arrows in a one two combo that would be pretty cool, E uses attack speed to hurt the enamy or to say back off buddy this arrow aimed at that backside, you know just a quick burst of atk speed before you get gank so you can get a kill and say "worth it", R now as for her ult, oh that ult, it really needs not to be change, it kool (kool is the cool way of sayin it, if it dosnt sound cool to you its probably because your saying it wrong) its kool becuase that the thing, it her, its what you play her for, you see that dancing ezreal acroos the map looking stupid and your like hmm how do I make him hurt really bad ... oh ASHE ARROW to the knee sounds good hehehe. "if you have ever seen that thubs up people WOOT."
So tell me what you think about my changes dont hold back let me have it just joking Im a person too and RIOT plz look into some of the old champions dusty files and make changes to them I wouldnt mind seeing some of the old champion who made the game what it is come back instead of sitting at home eating chips and dip wearing really kool armor.

as Desolator

11-26-2012

ashe justs needs a good passive and a good ult other are good

Xarue

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by as Desolator View Post
So you got paid off nice lol thanks for the comment.

ProfDrDeath

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by as Desolator View Post
A good ult? Are you nuts?

Ashe's current ult is one of the best ults in the game. It has the (possibly) longest hard CC, global range, and is an amazing initiation tool...on an AD carry, a class that normally doesn't sport such stuff.

as Desolator

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post

Ashe's current ult is one of the best ults in the game. It has the (possibly) longest hard CC, global range, and is an amazing initiation tool...on an AD carry, a class that normally doesn't sport such stuff.
Sure i corki got ulted i raped her, i graves got ulted i killed her, i vayne killed her in 3 shots

The other adc's have way better ults EVEN urgot, it may have cc but i rather have damage

Xarue

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post

Oh yeah I forgot he said that, leave the ult alone other guy.

Xarue

11-29-2012

Bump, those who care about ashe plz comment.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-29-2012

these are kinda bad

Xarue

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
these are kinda bad
Can you tell me why like, give me detail on what you hate, its all good even if its bad because you only learn from the bad. thank or comment.