Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestFelixNA

11-26-2012

I have been banned for 7 days for something that i feel is not punishable for 7 days, but that's just me. I'm looking for some input as to whether you believe "lashing back out" at someone for trolling you first is punishable?

Example:
Player A harasses Player B.
Player B in turn, retorts. The situation escalates to both players saying some really nasty stuff that is definitely punishable.

But should player B really be held responsible for this? You may say, "oh well there is the mute button there for a reason" but the tribunal FAQ specifically says that they want it to be an enjoyable atmosphere without the need of the mute button.

Take a look at this. I agree that I definitely should be punished, but a week long suspension for this is ridiculous. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5980948/#nogo

Game 1: trolled by a teemo in lobby, cursing and telling us all he was going to mute us. On everyone's nerves.
Game 2: Back and forth between a shyv and i, i feel we are both at wrong.
Game 3: reported by the other team, and i said 3 things in all chat?????
Game 4: A vlad who trolled me the ENTIRE game, taking my jungle WHILE i was at the camps. Would not listen to anyone on the team, after us pinging im multiple times to take turret.
Game 5: instigated by a diana calling me bad

SinRG

11-26-2012

I'll give it to you that the 3rd match should not have even reached the tribunal. That was silly.

But this could be some of a hint as to why you received 7 days -

Shyvana [00:22:13] not to rage at you vlad
Shyvana [00:22:17] cause i got banned for 3 days

Someone didn't learn their lesson.

Darlingt0n

11-26-2012

exhaust instead of smite or what

xxtanisxx

11-26-2012

omg...only 7 days?
Give him a life time ban