Ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICrossFireI

11-25-2012

Your pairing system is ****ing gay, this is the 3rd ****ing game when i've won mid and dominated and then when I look at the other lanes they feed. 1st game had 0/7 top, 2nd game had 2 junglers and then 1 afk, 3rd game had 0/3 top and 0/5 support.

HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO RISE MY ELO WITH THESE USELESS PEOPLE!!!!! just rise my elo to like 1500 to get away from these useless people kthx <3

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICrossFireI View Post
Your pairing system is ****ing gay, this is the 3rd ****ing game when i've won mid and dominated and then when I look at the other lanes they feed. 1st game had 0/7 top, 2nd game had 2 junglers and then 1 afk, 3rd game had 0/3 top and 0/5 support.

HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO RISE MY ELO WITH THESE USELESS PEOPLE!!!!! just rise my elo to like 1500 to get away from these useless people kthx <3
haha that sounds horrible, i'm still level 21 so i still have 9 more levels to go till i can begin ranked games, hope this doesn't happen to me, and gl with the pairing mate

ICrossFireI

11-26-2012

I've given up with ranked now, ill just solo que...

xxsaasa

11-26-2012

i find every troll in ranked games...

Grollm

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICrossFireI View Post
I've given up with ranked now, ill just solo que...
Considering you haven't finished your placement matches it's kinda silly to say that. Also, your K-D-A is 0/11/2, so I don't know how you're dominating anything with a KDA like that. Practice in normals more. Get REALLY good at normals. Read guides. Not just champ guides, but guides on how to last hit, pushing, zoning, etc. You have a lot to learn bro and elo is in place for a reason. I used to think that I was really good last season and that I didn't belong in the elo that I was in. Towards the end of the season that was true when I had learned from my mistakes and improved my play tenfold, but even though I won my lane and my duo won his lane we would still lose because our other 3 players were really bad. Do yourself and everyone else in the ranked community a favor. Practice in NORMALS. For one your CS needs serious work, on average you are getting only 93 creep in 45 min games. You should have almost 93 cs in the first 10 minutes of the game. Just a thought before you come on the forums flaming about how bad the matchmaking system is and in truth you are the one that is the problem.