Riot, Just stop it please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackFerret

11-25-2012

I have gotten recently IRRITATED because of the time i have to wait to play. I'm not sure if riot want's our elo to slowly drop and make us PLAY less because of it. But that's happening due to these Que Dodge wait times. Every time I dodge now I have to wait half an hour to play again. I love league of legends but that's just STUPID.
Why should I have to wait half an hour to play because someone either "top or feed" or "top or troll", someone accepts the game then leaves the comp, then takes too long taking out the trash and get's a random champ, or a silly first pick bans some really lame champs and the other team get's set up with (for example) amumu jungle, alistair support, darius top, and morgana mid. Yes I'm sure you'll say that last one was kinda of not very convincing, but why would u think they would be smart enough to play smart against that team, and yet he didn't make an attempt to ban them. Really I think your only support team players and not the solo community. Some of us want to actually have good matches and find great team mates. But that's really hard to do when we play once every 3 hours. And that's twice or once a day for those of us with a job, or college, or kids, or a mixture of them.
Honestly this is just an annoying part of this game I don't really see as being needed. Or at least tweak it man. I have the time to write this because I am currently waiting for my Que Wait to END. Sure you think there are more problems to solve and you can release another 4 jungle champions before you move this game into more innovative places. But please do something it's truly just dis-heartening at times. I love this game enough to have put plenty of cash into it. So as one of your consumers please do something, i'm sure i'm not the only one irritated by this.
Sincerely- BlackFerret
P.S. Put in a pause function for ranked games, life happens sometimes and We'd all rather wait a little bit longer for the match than loosing and further sinking into ELO HELL where the trolls prowl.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

OMG I LOVE FERRETS!!!

As for the wall of text I didn't read it but I feel the need to tell you it's the community's fault. Riot wasn't in their homes teaching them to be a team player and grow up to be respectful, it's not their job. Just put on the ignore button and start writing a list on paper of all the trolls and people who make you lose so if you see them in ranked again just dodge.

OriginalJack

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFerret View Post
or a silly first pick bans some really lame champs and the other team get's set up with (for example) amumu jungle, alistair support, darius top, and morgana mid. Yes I'm sure you'll say that last one was kinda of not very convincing, but why would u think they would be smart enough to play smart against that team, and yet he didn't make an attempt to ban them.
I usually don't ban any of those champs, if I were you I would have just picked janna. She would have stopped ali during the laning phase with her shield and tornado. Amumu ult toss into his ult followed up by a morg ult? No problem just push R. Also her shield is faster than a daruis dunk just fyi.

HyndeSyte2020

11-26-2012

stop dodging and play the game? Give people a chance? It's not like you are in the pay to play competitive field or anything. Just have fun, stop taking it so seriously.

Also, Steam has some big sales to fill your downtime :P