Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot please explain to me what i did wrong!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scorpsan

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Lost all my honor and was stripped of my gold border for no reason whatsoever. please explain this to me. I worked so hard for that gold border

OftenWinner

11-26-2012

Quote:
Scorpsan:
Lost all my honor and was stripped of my gold border for no reason whatsoever. please explain this to me. I worked so hard for that gold border

I think honor got reset for the new season and your elo had a soft reset.
They took all elo, added 1200, then divided by 2. You are in silver border I think. Play more ranked games, you'll get it back

Scorpsan

Recruiter

11-26-2012

No thats not the thing. i had a gold border after the soft reset because i got gold elo in season 2. i am completely borderless right now and i have no idea why

wall 534

11-26-2012

you got reported for something

Xykan

Recruiter

11-26-2012

You lose your honor when you get punished by the tribunal.
I do not know why you lost your border.

Finneywinny

11-26-2012

Quote:
Scorpsan:

Sorry bro :c if that were to happen to me i would ... idk... lol id cry.

SinRG

11-26-2012

It really sucks you lost the border, I don't think that should be a punishment for anything.

But if you actually want to accomplish anything it's probably unwise to address a post to Riot on the forums. Contact them directly via email.