Witch of these adcs should i buy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

11-25-2012

Graves, Ezreal, or Vayne,

Slashinghardest

11-26-2012

Vayne and ezreal are probably the better carries.

Vayne has way more potential to carry a team through the mis late game. Adcs you can just syack armor and **** them up but vayne has true damage in the first or second most substantial amounts in the game.

Ezreals caster-adc role makes him play differently then other adcs. Being a caster-adc like ezreal allows you more then just the AA and the odd spell out for damage you have much more to play with and you can get creative.

Puritys Disciple

11-26-2012

If you're new to the role, Graves is pretty straightforward. Burst, Burst, cleanup.

Vayne has to get to late game, and needs a support that can take care of her and get the positionings for you.

Ezreal you have to be a skillshot master. Not the best duelist of the ADC's.

Azerax53

11-26-2012

There are too many Ezreal's running around don't buy him. I really like Vayne, her damage output is absolutely insane! But can have trouble if underfed. If she is fed she can really turn battles around in fact i was in a game where our team was down but our vayne was hella fed and she totally turned it around for us and we came back and won! Graves is a good solid carry that has good burst and good overall game. I would say if your experienced go for vayne if not then go for graves.

Sterring

11-26-2012

I was thinking Vayne. I tried her a while back. She was fun lol

foxfire100

11-26-2012

Graves is generally very easy if you're used to bruisers or simple champs. As you hit things you get tanky, which means if you're farming minions successfully then you'll win any exchanges between you and the enemy ADC as you simply take half as much damage.

Ezreal requires more skill but can be very effective. He drops retarded damage if you can auto-attack, Q, auto-attack, Q repeatedly (pretty much double the damage of most other ADC's) and he has a nice escape with arcane shift. The problem is he's really squishy, silence takes away anything special he has, and he's more difficult to play.

Vayne is about as difficult as Ezreal to master, but as easy as Graves to learn. Very fun, rolls around a lot, and has decent utility. She's one of the strongest late-game ADC's if you can get her fed (next to Kog'maw or Corki) but she's item-dependent and needs to be cared for early game.

They're all different so you should consider play styles before making a purchase, and try to play them on free weeks if you can. Personally I like Vayne, though.

NiceDynamite

11-26-2012

If you feel like putting work in, and want a challenging but rewarding ADC, Draven.

Not even gonna bother explaining. Just take a look at him and try not to fall in love.

WRYYYYYY

11-27-2012

Ezreal, his E is a free flash. Just poke with Q untilyour support engages a fight and you can burst one down. Use ult when they are stunned so they don't flash out.

Xarue

11-27-2012

Wrong thread buddy.