Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

to help inprove the game idea!! plz look

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

E Kay Eye M

11-25-2012

I would like to let people know about an idea i came up with or at least that i think of. do you think there is a way for them to make it where you put in what positions you would like to play and put you together with a team with all other positions they are playing to make a team where there is no fighting about who called what first. you play what u picked. Thinking this might help make people stop dodging all the time. just an idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XOXOXO

Recruiter

11-25-2012

That was worded terribly. I assume you mean you can display what role you want to be at the start. The problem with that is that 1: People change what they want 2: some people prefer to fill 3: it can be abused.