Ninjadin, A Kassadin Guide for the Hyper Aggressive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIM7Sparrow

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
Beyond you have a decent point on null sphere, while I still feel that Null Sphere should be maxed after pulse(mainly due to force pulses better scalin[though getting nerfed next patch]

Oh no, it's getting nerfed next patch?! What are they going to do it!!

kijik

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Oh no, it's getting nerfed next patch?! What are they going to do it!!
.2 ap rato nerf, it'll be at the same ratio as null sphere

kijik

11-25-2009

looking to post a new build for teams that constantly target you like they should E.G. higher level play where you've stablished a significant threat, derivations won't be large, but will allow for a higher hp pool.

will likely be similar to senates build, should be edited into the guide tonight.

Dahras

11-25-2009

Yeah in higher level play, Kass does such ridiculous burst and disable, that he gets targeted a lot. I honestly feel that in high level play, you either have to get a lot more defensive items, or you have to avoid the main scrum of the team battles and hit-and-run attack from the flank. You really can't hang around in the battle if you're burst focused,

Charmicarmicarmicat

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
looking to post a new build for teams that constantly target you like they should E.G. higher level play where you've stablished a significant threat, derivations won't be large, but will allow for a higher hp pool.

will likely be similar to senates build, should be edited into the guide tonight.
Well, Mejai's and Catalysts, two of kassadins core items are getting nerfed as well.

I wouldn't be surprised of kassadin dropped down a tier or two after that.

Damned Return

11-27-2009

Teleport seems important, to me. Kassadin blows through a lot of mana (and often health) every fight, but doesn't have good regen, nor can he prioritize regen with his need of mana/health/AP.

With teleport, you can port to base and back quickly, and be sure to be have full health every fight. Maybe Tele/Ignite as summoner spells?

kijik

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Well, Mejai's and Catalysts, two of kassadins core items are getting nerfed as well.

I wouldn't be surprised of kassadin dropped down a tier or two after that.
the nerf on catalyst won't be gamebreaking for him imo numbers wise, it'll be a lil harder to pull off cata baits, but it will still provide decent lane stauing power, and while mejais will take longer to build up, it will be more powerful in the long run if you play correctl and don't die. I can't get on the test realm though to do any real testing so we'll see come next live patch

with my build if you play kass well enough mana won't be an issue, again this may change next patch, lately I've come to view teleport as a crutch. Again, though, this guide will have to be looked at again next patch, and I'll update as necessary.

kijik

12-22-2009

Guide updated to fit current changes in itemization

Enjoy folks.

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2009

awesome guide man - I put it in the LolWiki (gave you full credit of course). Nice work.

Hyfe

12-24-2009

Saw one of your streams, kass looks pretty fun. I'm pretty slective w what heros i play extensively but I might try out kass bc I haven't done any ap burst champions yet.