No one cares about honoring anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Julio Manuel

12-04-2012

I stopped honoring in every game when I realized that you can only have one ribbon, so now I only give honor to those that doesn't have a ribbon and only if they deserve it.

But in any case, what does it matter? Having that stuff or not you will play as usually for good or bad, even the people that has the gold stuff of the ranked, play really bad sometimes, so it doesn't mean anything.

Relax and just have fun ^^!

nqcKratos

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Absolutely. I report people who ask for honors... I don't know if anything will ever come of the reports, but I do know that if honors become traded like that, they will lose their worth in the eyes of the players. The entire honor system would be worthless, and the good that it could and is doing for the community would be defeated.
i would agree with this if it wasnt for the countless number of times i've had a near flawless game, was nothing but polite and helpful and recieved no honor from teammates or opponents. people rage at me if i ever say "honor would be appreciated " but the only reason i feel like i need to politely remind them is because nobody cares anymore. at least in my games.

Aamon2500

12-04-2012

There have been some people who ask to be honoured and it's those people i don't honour. Honour is earned not given imo.

Yajin

12-04-2012

I sort of tend to agree, honestly.
For what it's worth, I have all five ribbons.

I've had plenty of games where I've had to jump into chat and start typing like a madman, to coordinate things, to clinch a win. Games where, if I didn't say anything, and didn't get us to change our strategy, we would have obviously lost. Despite this, though, being honored for that effort is rare... which is frustrating, to say the least.

I never ask for honor but can completely-understand why some do (despite it being a reportable, against-policy offense).

Telmisartan033

12-04-2012

Some ppl honor, some dont.

Some ppl are really anoying and some other dont.

Nice players will honor you, ******bags will not its simple

Cosmixkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Absolutely. I report people who ask for honors... I don't know if anything will ever come of the reports, but I do know that if honors become traded like that, they will lose their worth in the eyes of the players. The entire honor system would be worthless, and the good that it could and is doing for the community would be defeated.
Actually riot said to report ''Honor Trading'' under the spam report. I consider someone asking for honor someone elligible for this kind of report :P

thefabulous1

12-18-2012

But the only real award for giving/receiving honor is one little ribbon and I guess a sense of self-worth? It doesn't unlock anything. who cares who gives or receives it? it's pretty pointless.