No one cares about honoring anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaT Boodead

11-30-2012

I get honorable opponent/teamwork after 99% of the games I play, so I would have to say you are incorrect about people not doing this anymore. I've received multiple ribbons for this as well, perhaps you just aren't sticking out to people enough to make them think "wow he deserves honor for that play!".

Deadicated

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Absolutely. I report people who ask for honors... I don't know if anything will ever come of the reports, but I do know that if honors become traded like that, they will lose their worth in the eyes of the players. The entire honor system would be worthless, and the good that it could and is doing for the community would be defeated.
Honor system is set up so that the more you honor people the less your honoring is worth. Since system already counters honor trading your reporting of these players are worthless. I always skip cases that only have reports claiming honor trading.

PS. after game chat history is not saved so there is no way to even prove your reports for this are valid, if the people you report are punished it will not be because you reported them.

PSS. there is no clause in summoners code against honor trading, not only are your reports invalid but also inappropriate.
Only a matter of time before RIOT starts imposing punishment on people who are reporting something like this. If you do not like it please do start a petition (You can ask support how to begin doing so).

Dowwnwind

12-02-2012

i still honor people, but if you ask for it because you went like 17/2 and youre being a ****** bag, and ksed 9 of your kills then no, im not. if youre ignorant in game and go 17/2 no, you wont get honor.

RightClickYou

12-03-2012

How does this make you guys feel? Wowowow.....

btw the guy (Darius) didn't do anything wrong, he just wasn't the smartest guy.

1SMALLKITTEN

12-03-2012

it dont matter cuse some ppl have no honnor and play wit ppl that have a lot so it dont work anyway

Intellectional

12-03-2012

Why is this getting downvoted so hard? Personally, I've had a lot of teammates and opponents that I've forgotten to honor. All he was asking for was a little notification. I think it would help.

However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanathalis View Post
If you say something like honor me at the end of the game, and actually expect honor, that kinda defeats the purpose. Just gonna leave that there.
This. I hope that's not the case, though.

Dowwnwind

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ustemuf View Post
How does this make you guys feel? Wowowow.....

btw the guy (Darius) didn't do anything wrong, he just wasn't the smartest guy.

well looking at those end game stats, it appears to have beena surrender, because youre whole team didnt do all that great to begin with, but to single out darius? sounds like a skype/duo gang up if you ask me

Mibani

12-04-2012

I get a teamwork/honorable opponent every game...

RightClickYou

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowwnwind View Post
well looking at those end game stats, it appears to have beena surrender, because youre whole team didnt do all that great to begin with, but to single out darius? sounds like a skype/duo gang up if you ask me
the person who reported was on the enemy team.

CharNox

12-04-2012

when it started I was handing it out like candy

now its just for people who actually play well