Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Game in the LoL Game World?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runix

10-08-2010

I am sure this question has come up before, but is there any speculation as to Riot putting together another game in the same game world? They seem to be developing a lot of lore for LoL, and I am having a hard time believing it is exclusively for LoL. The lore could easily be applied to a conventional RPG, or an RTS, or (brace yourself, but you have to know this is a possibility) an MMORPG.

The other possibility is that they are building some very different modes within LoL; e.g., maps with more "PvE" or RPG-ish features.

Of course Riot will say that they are focusing on LoL--and I believe them. I just have to think that they are considering the prospect of another game on the side.