Bring back the old Twisted Treeline!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serova

11-25-2012

Why was the old treeline replaced?

The community is greatly dissappointed with the replacement of the oldie we all loved. First of all, the new twisted treeline isn't even "twisted". It is a straight line shot between all of the jungling paths. All we need is a few tweaks to some parts of it that made it imbalanced, such as making the dragon another boss monster, and have the effects changed. There is a split between the players in league now between 3v3 and 5v5 players. 3v3 doesn't have a meta anymore. It used to be 1 jungler, 1 ap bot and 1 bruiser top. When they removed the whole upper portion of jungle creeps I decided against playing 3v3's anymore. The new twisted tree is just a bunch of bruisers running around and aimlessly attacking/poking each other. The main reason I miss the old treeline is that beside the dragon, was a little circle patch of brush that allowed for some very skilled maneuvers to juke out the chaser. Please just at least ADD the old treeline back as a 4v4 map so that you can make the community happy. There are constant arguments in the chat rooms between 3v3'ers and 5v5'ers about which one is better. We all miss it and wish it would come back, because we love this game so much.

FearAzrael

11-25-2012

You don't speak for me.

Embargo

11-25-2012

4v4 would be sick