Help on dis team comp.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feygit

11-25-2012

Revently my team went leona, jax, diana 3v3 jax was 12/6/9 and we still ended uploseing. Tjeir team was nunu, gangplank, and amumu. All the mumu stuns and all three ults recked u. How do we stop this team comp if it happens again?

FearAzrael

11-25-2012

What is QSS?

Feygit

11-25-2012

Im sorry not sure I no what that means.

FearAzrael

11-25-2012

QSS = quick silver sash, it is an item that gives magic resist. More importantly the item has an active which removes CC (such as amumu's ult).

Weenis Too

11-25-2012

QSS = quicksilver sash. however I dont think thats going to save you there. I mean if all 3 ults are wrecking you probably shouldnt be taking a full nunu ult and gp ults are fairly easy to bait out.

you could quickly negate all of nunus damage with 2 of leonas spells 1 of jaxs and 1 of dianas. That sounds like biggest issue there fighting in a perma slow then taking the damage.

batchynator

11-25-2012

Not jumping on thier nunu is a good start.

FearAzrael

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weenis Too View Post
QSS = quicksilver sash. however I dont think thats going to save you there. I mean if all 3 ults are wrecking you probably shouldnt be taking a full nunu ult and gp ults are fairly easy to bait out.

you could quickly negate all of nunus damage with 2 of leonas spells 1 of jaxs and 1 of dianas. That sounds like biggest issue there fighting in a perma slow then taking the damage.
Well, the thing is that the Amumu ult is holding them into the other two ults. The gp ult is not going to be easy to "bait out" because he is only going to use it when amumu ults. The idea behind getting QSS is so that someone can cleanse the amumu ult and disrupt the nunu ult.

Really the easiest way to beat this team is to abuse the fact that outside of their ults, this team has weak damage. They suck in lane phase and they suck if you split push.

MrCarebear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Very close ranged team, dont commit to fights unless you've harassed them heavily. It doesnt help that your team is very limited in its range as well with the exception of Diana, but most of her damage comes with the fact that she can stay on top of someone. If it were a ranked situation, I would pick a more ranged champ with heavy harass to counter act the fact that they have no good ranged champs in general. Their soft cc is tremendous, nunu slow and never ending gp slow is annoying