Karma Mid!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Karma OP Riot pls nerf! Ooor not.

(would be greatly appreciated if there wasn't any flaming on this thread, and apologies if this isn't in the correct location on the forums, i don't know here else to put it, so if a forum admin or something could bump it that would be great! please do read the entire post please. Thanks everyone!!)

I wanted to discuss Karma Mid with those who won't flame, this is my first post on the Forums and this topic is special to me because Karma is my main champ.

Karma Mid is honestly one of the strongest out there. The shield (E) is really strong, and use a Mantra and put it on a minion that the opposition is standing near, boom. Her Mantra+E+Q combo is really nice, and can clear a minion wave relatively soon in a game. It also provides great harass. Haha she even has great sustain, so maybe she could be a viable solo top, and build tanky.

Karma late game, she is great in team fights, due to her great potential to instantly turn a fight around. She is also a great pusher, late game her AD reaches around 108, and starts hitting 133s on turrets, and she destroys large groups of minions, just what you need to backdoor.

I don't think that Karma is meant to be support, she is far to strong, and has almost unbeatable sustain. Though she DOES have great utility in her shield, her heal, and her ability to speed an allies movement speed quite fairly.

I was just, why don't a larger group of people play her? I haven't in my entire lifetime of this game seen ONE somewhat decent Karma [(have been playing 6 months, quite frequently) around 550 wins]. Also why people say she doesn't fit the "meta," this just doesn't make sense to me.

Lastly, I get hated on frequently, get reported, and swore at constantly, for playing Karma, and at the end of a game I've hard carried, i still receive no respect whatsoever.

- Finneywinny

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finneywinny View Post
(

I don't think that Karma is meant to be support

You know how Riot classifies champions in their overview? About 85% of them work better than what the overview says

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
You know how Riot classifies champions in their overview? About 85% of them work better than what the overview says
That is true. For example, Teemo, haha, support, haha...no.

angelyluz

11-25-2012

si he visto una karma mid in min 15 and support in all game xd wow victory

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyluz View Post
si he visto una karma mid in min 15 and support in all game xd wow victory
Not quite sure what was said at the beginning but, yes it is almost like Wow Victory every time :P

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Could someone explain to me why Karma doesnt fit a certain "meta" please? Thanks

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

She just doesn't have enough damage output.With out using up your mantra you only have one source of ap damage and it's not that powerful compared to other ap carries like malz. She's basically good as a jack of all trades. But king of none. As a support she isn't the greatest and as ap carry she isn't that great, she is however good if you need someone that can sort of help in both roles.

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnblestDevotee View Post
She just doesn't have enough damage output.With out using up your mantra you only have one source of ap damage and it's not that powerful compared to other ap carries like malz. She's basically good as a jack of all trades. But king of none. As a support she isn't the greatest and as ap carry she isn't that great, she is however good if you need someone that can sort of help in both roles.
i understand more now, thanks, but why not play passive and poke untilva gank comes? Feed the jungler?

Healz Please

11-25-2012

Anyone try Karma Jungler? Srsly OP.

j/k Though around level 6 she can take blue pretty quick... For, you know, Karma.

I find Karma fun but I just don't really like her all that much over all. I really like her shield, but only early-mid game, and her heal is only really noticable mid-late game. I tried her as support and as AP but she just doesn't do either job as well as other champs. She's fun but not someone I would choose as a serious pick. That's just me though.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finneywinny View Post
i understand more now, thanks, but why not play passive and poke untilva gank comes? Feed the jungler?
It's better to have an AP carry mid that has multiple offensive spells with high ap ratios get fed mid. While jungling I personally try to let the laner get the kill most the time *Unless I know that they will not take advantage of the gold and xp* It is much better to have a high damage ap caster that will snow ball and be a strong threat to the entire enemy team.