Okay, so I just got out of a game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juturna

11-25-2012

It was a normal draft game. There was a summoner on my team that told us the Summoner's Code says that role calling does not mean you get that role. I get that. This is not about that.

It's about the summoner.

The summoner is question was last pick and we needed an adc. S/he picked Katarina. The only summoners in the draft team were Spanish speakers, whom I've never had a problem with. Our jungling Jax failed to connect and the second we got in game, Katarina said in /all chat "Report him, he pp'd". A few minutes later, he reconnected and began to rise through the levels as fast as he could. He was talking to the LeBlanc in Spanish and Katarina called them a load of slurs. Then stayed in spawn and spammed all chat about how Mexicans need to stay off our servers.

Racism is a big problem. The language barrier I had with the Spanish speakers was not a huge ordeal, as they understood the mechanics of the game and ganked and helped. Katarina...after LeBlanc asked her to gank mid, she told LeBlanc to 'learn English and you might get some help'. Later on, I asked her in chat to come top to help a little bit.

She idled in mid and spammed /all chat about how good she was.

I swear if she makes it through the tribunal I will lose all hope in humanity. I wasn't even sure what the report her for.

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

oh look another thread about how somebodies feelings got hurt.

Report and move on.

Finneywinny

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
oh look another thread about how somebodies feelings got hurt.

Report and move on.
Its not that somebodies feelings were hurt but the desire to fix the disrespectful summoners on League,

no need to get all hard about it man...

J Bubba

11-26-2012

Wow.

I just got banned for two weeks for inappropriate name. If this person makes it through the tribunal for this then I would be very disappointed.

These are reasons why people should be banned, not for comical names, but for racism, trolling games, etc.

Joe Krake

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finneywinny View Post
Its not that somebodies feelings were hurt but the desire to fix the disrespectful summoners on League,

no need to get all hard about it man...

fair enough, but we have these threads. Every single day. Guaranteed