[Champion Idea.] Dante the Darkslayer (Work in Progress)

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

11-30-2012

lol it's all good. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Means a whole lot. ^^

Moby the White

11-30-2012

np. I saw you saw red the big game huntress. That is just an example of the lore that I can manage. Is that style appropriate for you?

I have written different styles for different people and even some reworks of original lore. My lore work ranges from Alice the dominator, Iris Queen of the Bees, Quinn the elastic wasteband to many more.

My own champions include: Duncan-bandalore master, dirth master of elements, gewitter wutend des sturms, and obviously Red.

hopefully I can add Dante the Darkslayer to this list tonight

Cryoshell17

11-30-2012

I think your style is cool. No real problems with it. I have a general idea on what I want it to look like so don't stress yourself too much on making it perfect. That'll be my job.

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Nice work so far. If he only draws his sword to use an ability or his innate what does he use for auto-attack?

Cryoshell17

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Joker View Post
Nice work so far. If he only draws his sword to use an ability or his innate what does he use for auto-attack?
He would use his scabbard with the sword in it.

When I played Devil May Cry 3 all those years ago when it first came out I liked the fact that Virgil didn't just use his sword all the time per-say he would use the scabbard with the sword still in it. With this in mind I shaped the abilities around this concept.

I'm glad you like it so far. ^^

Moby the White

11-30-2012

hmm do you want that arc involved?

i know dante was a hot-head and vergil was calm and collective...
tough to combine the stories but i had an idea here with this :S

Cryoshell17

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
hmm do you want that arc involved?

Nah. It would get really complicated really fast. I do plan on making another champion based off of this lore (Rengar and Kha'Zix made my day when Riot tried this.) but the DMC arc wouldn't fit in my minds eye.

Moby the White

11-30-2012

Lore conceptual rough draft:

"Hot-headed you might say, easy to boil over, or even frustrates quickly. That was Dante for you, never one to let a dispute resolve itself, rather instead always causing the incident to escalate quicker. Dante was never one for backing down, nor was he very trusting. A long time ago after his father left and his mother had to send he and his brother Virgil to a monestary, he found himself betrayed by the very brothers he had made. His friends and brothers sought to destroy entire villages of Runeterra just because they did not practice any forms of worship. Dante a firm believer in all schools of magic and religion decided that he needed to protect these villagers, and he did so using something forbidden to him before....

im prolly going to scrap this...i think its ****...

Cryoshell17

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Lore conceptual rough draft:

"Hot-headed you might say, easy to boil over, or even frustrates quickly. That was Dante for you, never one to let a dispute resolve itself, rather instead always causing the incident to escalate quicker. Dante was never one for backing down, nor was he very trusting. A long time ago after his father left and his mother had to send he and his brother Virgil to a monestary, he found himself betrayed by the very brothers he had made. His friends and brothers sought to destroy entire villages of Runeterra just because they did not practice any forms of worship. Dante a firm believer in all schools of magic and religion decided that he needed to protect these villagers, and he did so using something forbidden to him before....

im prolly going to scrap this...i think its ****...
Lol good idea...Way too much DMC for my taste :3

Moby the White

11-30-2012

yea.. just a rough draft anyways i was going to delete it but I thought i could use some of it i doubt it :S probably why i stopped typing halfway through

LORE Equation: +Halo2 -DMC= better :S

123456 ... 12