Amateur Voice Actors/Actresses on Stream! RP Giveaways+Steam Games Giveaways!

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matt Kyuhn

11-25-2012

Welcome to the Official "ooKamiYukioo" Stream Thread!

Twitch link - http://www.twitch.tv/ookamiyukioo

We're a group of people who started off small but slowly are growing! We try our best to entertain people mainly with our voices either doing champions voices or just playing with viewers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People on the Stream

"The ooKami" - Hello! My name is ooKami! I am the creator and founder of this stream! I started the stream with the idea of entertaining people. I love to do the voices of: Teemo, Twisted Fate, Graves, Fizz, and Rumble!

"Sybil Cut"-...Oh, hi! Sorry I didn't see you there. I'm Sybil Cut, but on the stream I go by Sybil Cut. No not really, I often go by Syb or just Brian. I usually do the voices of people like Ezreal, Wukong, Rumble, Jarvan, and a couple others. I'm constantly trying out new ones, so it's really just a matter of requesting and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm pretty loud when I have the opportunity, but unfortunately I live in a house with other people so I do, at times, need to keep my voice down. Imitating Korean Shoutcasters and DEMACIAAA are some of my more favorite things to do on the stream, and I also sing at times. Just give me a shout, and I'll give you one back!

"Jinxee"- Hi hi!~ My name is Jinxee and I am currently the newest addition to the stream team! A lot of people confuse the voices of Chi and I, however, I assure you that we can do very different things. I usually do the voices of Morgana, Lulu, Lux and a few other female champions!

"Chikachi"- This wonderful girl is called "Chi" she is one of the original founders of the stream and helped make it what it is today! She is a very nice person who cares about what people say! She defends the innocent with her power of love! She loves to do the voices of: Lulu, "Ahri death sound" <--- LOL, Riven, and other female champions!

"Sorarai/RINIU"- Oh my god... Where to start!? She is one of the cutest girls you'll ever have the chances of hearing! She is one of the moderators on the stream chat and a very important member to the stream! She is always watching the chat, so if you have any questions she'll most likely answer them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ
Q. How do we request voices?
A. Simple type the quote and the champion following it. Example: Captain Teemo on Duty! - Teemo

Q. How do we get the RP/Skins?
A. If we gave away the RP/Skins all in the first day we wouldn't have anything to give away for future events! We give them out on special stream days or goals that we meet!

Q. Can I join your skype?
A. We don't actually use skype, but we do use mumble! It's a open server so feel free to join!

Soulcorrupter

11-25-2012

bump

Baby Kami

11-25-2012

i support this message

Aishi

11-25-2012

Warning: stream may cause obsessive tendencies. Please watch in moderation and pay attention to your daily life instead of hanging around on mumble all day and fanboying(girling) over the voice actors

Matt Kyuhn

11-25-2012

We are currently streaming! If you guys feel like playing or just watching some fun games, come join!

Sorarai

11-25-2012

Come watch!~ <:
We're currently doing a roleplay game - Jinxee as Lulu, and. ooKami as Graves!~

Matt Kyuhn

11-25-2012

A New game has started, come join us and have fun

SStrelok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Bump!

Sybil Cut

11-25-2012

**** guys, Sybil wont be able to do anything interesting tonight; BUT I'll be able to shorter than you know.

Sorarai

11-25-2012

Lolibear!~
Soraka!~
>u<

1234511 ... 27