Today I got flamed for picking Annie as counterpick to Diana in ranked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG4eva

11-25-2012

Weird cuz Annie absolutely gets wrecked by Diana.
And to the guy above me, it's only 1. You'll never get 2 AoE stuns available within 10 seconds of each other.

iMRts

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankied14 View Post
I was last pick mid, enemy first picked Diana. I picked Annie because she has everything she needs to absolutely destroy Diana. So I pick Annie, and first pick on my team starts raging hard how Annie is a trash champ and that I need to l2p and unistall... LMAO. After much profanity, he queue dodged.

Funny thing is, the next game guy picks Diana again, I pick Annie, and proceed to shut in down in lane 0-4 by the 15 minute mark. Some people will need to open their eyes. More champs are viable than your shallow perspective thinks.
annie is a trash champ.
quoting how u won vs. diana is bs and doesn't mean a thing.
just shows u're a noob. nothing else.

X5TeRraN

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMRts View Post
annie is a trash champ.
quoting how u won vs. diana is bs and doesn't mean a thing.
just shows u're a noob. nothing else.
Annie is actually really really good ... :/

frankied14

11-25-2012

oh, the annie hate. LAWL. I remember when I started playing this game in 2011. She was considered OP by many. Nothing has changed, but now people think she is trash. I love facerolling with her because of people like you guys that think she is so bad.

Lvl100Pidgeot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

It is weird as hell to me to see people referring to Annie as bad or uncommonly played. When I first started LoL she was FotM #1, and people were calling her broken-strong. She has kind of been left behind by the games extreme mobility creep, but she can still burst you down if you are one step too close to her. Her shield makes also her deceptively tanky for an AP carry.

X5TeRraN

11-25-2012

Meh, people probably say she's a trash champ because they haven't seen a good annie ...

KirbyCake

11-25-2012

Right now its hard to think of anybody who would lose to annie
all far ranged mages will easily beat annie, most close ranged mages like ryze or soraka will also beat annie.
Pretty much the only person who would actually lose to annie is tf, but that's because tf sucks during laning phase and is only good for ganking.

Captain Jamaica

11-25-2012

Annnie only stopped being viable due to people out ranging her a close ranged char like diana might not be an auto win for her but its dam sure better than fighting lux/brand

X5TeRraN

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
Right now its hard to think of anybody who would lose to annie
all far ranged mages will easily beat annie, most close ranged mages like ryze or soraka will also beat annie.
Pretty much the only person who would actually lose to annie is tf, but that's because tf sucks during laning phase and is only good for ganking.
This is so fu*king wrong I just don't believe it...

and No lmao Annie rapes 95% of mid champs... IF YOU KNOW how to play her...

Kaylnaz

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5TeRraN View Post
This is so fu*king wrong I just don't believe it...

and No lmao Annie rapes 95% of mid champs... IF YOU KNOW how to play her...
it all makes sense now

Annie is so broken that tournaments just automatically keep her out of the picking pool, that would explain why she is never picked in any competitive game