Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Today I got flamed for picking Annie as counterpick to Diana in ranked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frankied14

11-25-2012

I was last pick mid, enemy first picked Diana. I picked Annie because she has everything she needs to absolutely destroy Diana. So I pick Annie, and first pick on my team starts raging hard how Annie is a trash champ and that I need to l2p and unistall... LMAO. After much profanity, he queue dodged.

Funny thing is, the next game guy picks Diana again, I pick Annie, and proceed to shut in down in lane 0-4 by the 15 minute mark. Some people will need to open their eyes. More champs are viable than your shallow perspective thinks.

Kayleorfeed

11-25-2012

glass cannon annie gets raped by diana and most people build class cannon

tanky ap annie beats diana but is rarely played

X5TeRraN

11-25-2012

all i do is play annie, she's a very good champ

no seriously, she's better than most people realize

Kaicha

11-25-2012

I know Morgana is quite good against Diana since you can just combo off if ever she jumps on you, and Black Shield more or less breaks Moonfall

Annie? I dunno, usually people that play obscure champions are good with them (see: Heimerdinger, Twitch, Poppy)

OneVendetta

11-25-2012

1200 elo sure is fun yep

MrKitten

11-25-2012

Quote:
Kayleorfeed:
glass cannon annie gets raped by diana and most people build class cannon

tanky ap annie beats diana but is rarely played

This actually. If annie has Roa/Rylais/Abyssal or any combo of the 3, instead of derpcap/derpfg she beats most dianas, leaving skill out of the equation.

Actually most Glass-Cannon anything mids I see end up failing terribly.

KirbyCake

11-25-2012

diana beats annie.....

frankied14

11-25-2012

Quote:
KirbyCake:
diana beats annie.....

Nope. Annie has a shield that reflects Diana's basic attacks and raises my defense. When she gets close, I just Q W her with a stun too and walk away. Once we hit 6, if she tried to burst me down, I just drop my bear and combo and big LOL.

Finn the Human

11-25-2012

Why do people think annie is useless? suddenly 2 chances for AoE stun unviable.

Titiln

11-25-2012

Quote:
frankied14:
Nope. Annie has a shield that reflects Diana's basic attacks and raises my defense. When she gets close, I just Q W her with a stun too and walk away. Once we hit 6, if she tried to burst me down, I just drop my bear and combo and big LOL.

except any non brain dead Diana will wait for your stun to go off, then proceed to combo your face in.

then return to farming passively.