Twitch viable again finally?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JH 360

11-25-2012

Got him a couple days ago and so far he's proving to be pretty good, he's got second place out of all adc's for win rate right now, i even saw dignatos, so is twitch finally good enough that you get raged for picking him in champ select?

EyeHearShapes

11-25-2012

i main twitch in ranked for my adc. Hell ya hes viable he always has been the community just use to hate on him alot , some still do . I'm glad lolking win ratio is finally showing ppl hes useful .

Mid Is A Feeder

11-25-2012

AHAHAHAHAHA.
Did you not see this in freeweek? Not even try him?
He is stupidly easy if you have someone in your lane, he will snowball HARD.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

I just wished he still had the long invis time lol. But Twitch has always been viable and with a taric or some other stun support he can snow ball like hell. Big thing about twitch is his passive making him shread squishies and tanks alike.

Symbiosis

11-26-2012

He's always been viable, just that people just adapted to what he can do. Oh....and pink wards. Surprise enemy? Nope, peek-a-boo we see you.

Grollm

11-26-2012

I honestly think Twitch is a gimmick champ a lot like AP Yi. Yeah he can be good, but against a team with half a brain, he is gonna get wrecked. My problem with Twitch is that he is EXTREMELY squishy. I know all the adcs are squishy, but if you breathe on Twitch wrong he dies. Also his only escape mechanism is countered by oracles or pink wards, which forces your team to have to focus the person why oracles so Twitch can still sneak around and assassinate the enemy team. I think Twitch is only good for low elo game play or normals. Then again that's just my opinion.