Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Rammus Powerball/Defensive Ball Curl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just got done playing Rammus and I noticed that he cannot use Defensive Ball Curl in conjunction with Powerball which I found somewhat annoying, but understandable. In a few situations though I found myself running away from an enemy, I'd pop Defensive Ball Curl and take the brunt of the damage, and maybe juke em' here or there for a moment or two, but I would be stuck in Ball Curl, unable to Powerball and escape entirely. Now I noticed that while using Powerball that you can stop it in mid-use for whatever reasons (can't come up with one but you get the point), but you cannot do the same for Ball Curl which I found irritating due to the fact that I was locked in it for 6 seconds when Powerball could be of much more use, defensively or offensively (I missed a kill or two because I couldn't chase him via Powerball).

What I'm getting at is, is why can't Rammus deactivate Defensive Ball Curl similar to Powerball?