time to play NAME THIS CHAMPION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
I can execute your or snipe you from far away
I can dash every 3 seconds or can reveal clumsy enemies and their weaknesses
I can AoE or grant a boon to my allies
I can choose which skills I want to use
From the brush I strike swiftly.

Who am I?
I wanna say Caitlyn...but her "dash" isn't on a 3 second cd...

Could be Graves, if you have enough attack speed...

Kha'Zix could be 1 possiblity with high enough cooldown reduction...and fits the "I choose what ability to use" moto...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanbin919

Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
I can execute your or snipe you from far away
I can dash every 3 seconds or can reveal clumsy enemies and their weaknesses
I can AoE or grant a boon to my allies
I can choose which skills I want to use
From the brush I strike swiftly.

Who am I?
Its Nidalee!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jalkan

Senior Member

11-26-2012

I can dunk all of you with my ult
once yur pulled start looking at the shop
who am i


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iralos7713

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalkan View Post
I can dunk all of you with my ult
once yur pulled start looking at the shop
who am i
Definitely not Darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanbin919 View Post
Its Nidalee!
good job!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

najva

Junior Member

11-27-2012

kass?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaiandra

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonicHS View Post
I can stun, slow, and just simply screw you over
Tank like a boss, and the badass I am doesn't need items to do it
If I feel like trolling, I can carry your asses with that burst of twice my AP
Although I always end up crying, for that 560 not dealt.
Leona! With her Sunlight neglected. Though I think her total AP ratio is 1.9...


This champion has a self buff, 8 sec group buff, and can hard CC and debuff multiple enemies at once, dash through walls, and provide some sight... all with just half of his/her moveset.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Köggy

Senior Member

11-27-2012

As a girl with a snare, and slow, It's a wonder why I'm not picked.
I'm very well known for my Ultimate,
And when I Snipe them with my Ult, I laugh. And they cry.

Who Am I?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
Leona! With her Sunlight neglected. Though I think her total AP ratio is 1.9...


This champion has a self buff, 8 sec group buff, and can hard CC and debuff multiple enemies at once, dash through walls, and provide some sight... all with just half of his/her moveset.
wow, I can't really think of any champions with an 8 sec group buff (I'm assuming you mean aoe buff) elise's spider w affecting her spiderlings is stretching it... but she doesnt really have multiple target debuff...

Lesan, Chinese Kick Man, can buff an ally but not the group...

Warwick doesn't have the multiple enemy debuff unless you're counting Blood Scent as a "debuff", then if you count his ult as being able to dash through walls then I can see it being Warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
As a girl with a snare, and slow, It's a wonder why I'm not picked.
I'm very well known for my Ultimate,
And when I Snipe them with my Ult, I laugh. And they cry.

Who Am I?
Lux~!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HalcyonicHS

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
Leona! With her Sunlight neglected. Though I think her total AP ratio is 1.9...


This champion has a self buff, 8 sec group buff, and can hard CC and debuff multiple enemies at once, dash through walls, and provide some sight... all with just half of his/her moveset.
Pfft, details, details~ Correct though!

As for yours, Jarvan IV. Demacian Standard + Dragon Strike OP. Jarv+Leona lane also OP, :P.


I kill, kill, kill and kill, get pissed, explode then kill some more
I'm a barbarian wannabe, who can't get his quote right
I can scale insanely lategame, cause I just won't die
I'm so awesome even Dragon cowered before my stare, but now it's been patched and not anymore (QQ)
And I'm so much better than Mundo that loser,
Cause what he does in 12, I can do in 6. Or less! And then some more!