time to play NAME THIS CHAMPION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaboopie

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyry View Post
Do you see AP Riven anywhere
That's why I said you lost me there. I couldn't think of anyone who fit all of the first part. But Riven didn't fit the last part.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloriousKaiser

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyry View Post
This champion has %HP damage
This champion has 2 gap closers
This champion snowballs with level
This champion has 'The' as the first word in their title
This champion can be build AD/AP/On-Hit/ or Hybrid
This champion can be played in multiple roles
Their heartbeats quicken...

Safeguard/Resonating strike
Everychamp snowballs with level TBH
The blind Monk
Anyone can be built everything. You should say their synergize well with X thing.
Top Jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaru

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
Their heartbeats quicken...

Safeguard/Resonating strike
Everychamp snowballs with level TBH
The blind Monk
Anyone can be built everything. You should say their synergize well with X thing.
Top Jungle.
No I say she snowballs with levels because she gets more spider which leads to a lot more damage and sustain at high levels.

(and ADC don't snowball well with levels, they do with items.)

Like I said before, Do you see AP Riven.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloriousKaiser

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyry View Post
No I say she snowballs with levels because she gets more spider which leads to a lot more damage and sustain at high levels.

(and ADC don't snowball well with levels, they do with items.)

Like I said before, Do you see AP Riven.
Yeah and so does Lee Sin. He gets more armor/spellsteal with level in his W leading to more sustain in fights.(Justincaseyoudidntknow/ Her spider amounts increase with leveling her ult)

Lee Sin no ADC.

Do you see I said AP Riven before this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azbroolah View Post
This champion has 3 damaging abilities, all with 2.25 AP ratios
He has infinite sustain and few mana problems if played correctly
He can target champions through untargetable
His ult is basically Kat's ult with a built-in Flash and Zhonya's compatibility
He has 3 seconds of hard CC on a 7 second cooldown.

What champion is this?
Fiddleeesticksss


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaru

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
Yeah and so does Lee Sin. He gets more armor/spellsteal with level in his W leading to more sustain in fights.(Justincaseyoudidntknow/ Her spider amounts increase with leveling her ult)

Lee Sin no ADC.

Do you see I said AP Riven before this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
Their heartbeats quicken...

Safeguard/Resonating strike
Everychamp snowballs with level TBH
The blind Monk
Anyone can be built everything. You should say their synergize well with X thing.
Top Jungle.
You don't pass up ults though, now do you, even Elise's "ult" is more beneficial than anything else.

"Every champ", ADC don't

"Anyone" AP Riven, as she has no AP ratios

With the inclusion of On-hit, can usually indicate a primarily AP champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benetnasch

Senior Member

11-25-2012

One of this champion's skill gains damage with range.
One of this champion's skill allows him to deal %HP damage.
This champion can snare you for 2 seconds.
One of this champion's skills give a bonus to attack speed.
This champion's Q ability works in a interesting way with smart cast.
3 of this champion's ability icons involve red lines ending in red triangles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAltairis

Senior Member

11-25-2012

This champion is truly, truly outrageous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloriousKaiser

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyry View Post
You don't pass up ults though, now do you, even Elise's "ult" is more beneficial than anything else.

"Every champ", ADC don't

"Anyone" AP Riven, as she has no AP ratios

With the inclusion of On-hit, can usually indicate a primarily AP champ.
But you don't have to rank it up even still.

Got me there.

Ok i get it you mean ratios


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaru

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemorselessEcho View Post
One of this champion's skill gains damage with range.
One of this champion's skill allows him to deal %HP damage.
This champion can snare you for 2 seconds.
One of this champion's skills give a bonus to attack speed.
This champion's Q ability works in a interesting way with smart cast.
3 of this champion's ability icons involve red lines ending in red triangles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAltairisBlade View Post
This champion is truly, truly outrageous.
easy, the answer is always Draven

But really Varus, and Taric