Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

time to play NAME THIS CHAMPION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaiandra

11-27-2012

Warwick can't hard CC multiple enemies at once (counting stun, knockup, and suppression as hard CC). And Lee Sin's Safeguard doesn't last 8 sec.

The champion I'm thinking of does have a buff that can affect all 5 of your team's champions.

EDIT: Ah, just saw Halcyonic's answer. Yes, it is Jarvan. And your new one, I'd say Sion.

HalcyonicHS

11-27-2012

Damn, that was quick.

What gave it away? I did think I put a tad too much in there but shouldn't have been that obvious.

Shaiandra

11-27-2012

Well, the barbarian and quotes clues kinda narrowed it down, then the further clues reinforced my guess.

With all abilities at max rank, if I my use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for a bit over 2 seconds... But with enough raw ability power, if I use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for over 4 seconds.

Zarkof

11-27-2012

Quote:
Shaiandra:
Well, the barbarian and quotes clues kinda narrowed it down, then the further clues reinforced my guess.

With all abilities at max rank, if I my use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for a bit over 2 seconds... But with enough raw ability power, if I use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for over 4 seconds.

Leblanc, I'm guessing since the AP ratios on her chains are higher than her q then it would essentially do more damage with enough ability power

I can execute you when I have my real weapon.
Get too close and I'll stun you for a bit
When I charge into battle I can block some damage
I dance around the fray like a flowing stream

Who am I?

HalcyonicHS

11-27-2012

Quote:
Zarkof:
Leblanc, I'm guessing since the AP ratios on her chains are higher than her q then it would essentially do more damage with enough ability power

I can execute you when I have my real weapon.
Get too close and I'll stun you for a bit
When I charge into battle I can block some damage
I dance around the fray like a flowing stream

Who am I?

Riven - her wind slash deals damage based on lost HP, like an execution move, only available when her blade is reformed. Her W stuns, while her E is a Dash+Shield, and finally, all that jumping around with her Q does indeed look like a dance.

Crazeh Fruit

11-27-2012

No one knows my name.

Who am I?

Zarkof

11-27-2012

Karma!

Crazeh Fruit

11-27-2012

Quote:
Zarkof:
Karma!

Who's that?

PurpleBlitz

11-27-2012

xerath?

rajo101

11-27-2012

May I do a double? Nevermind, I will rephrase it.

This is the only champion other than Yorick who does not share the first letter of a name with another champion.

Also, please at least attempt this w/o looking it up.