time to play NAME THIS CHAMPION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaiandra

11-27-2012

Warwick can't hard CC multiple enemies at once (counting stun, knockup, and suppression as hard CC). And Lee Sin's Safeguard doesn't last 8 sec.

The champion I'm thinking of does have a buff that can affect all 5 of your team's champions.

EDIT: Ah, just saw Halcyonic's answer. Yes, it is Jarvan. And your new one, I'd say Sion.

HalcyonicHS

11-27-2012

Damn, that was quick.

What gave it away? I did think I put a tad too much in there but shouldn't have been that obvious.

Shaiandra

11-27-2012

Well, the barbarian and quotes clues kinda narrowed it down, then the further clues reinforced my guess.

With all abilities at max rank, if I my use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for a bit over 2 seconds... But with enough raw ability power, if I use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for over 4 seconds.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
Well, the barbarian and quotes clues kinda narrowed it down, then the further clues reinforced my guess.

With all abilities at max rank, if I my use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for a bit over 2 seconds... But with enough raw ability power, if I use my most damaging combo and land all four of my abilities on a target, I can root them for over 4 seconds.
Leblanc, I'm guessing since the AP ratios on her chains are higher than her q then it would essentially do more damage with enough ability power

I can execute you when I have my real weapon.
Get too close and I'll stun you for a bit
When I charge into battle I can block some damage
I dance around the fray like a flowing stream

Who am I?

HalcyonicHS

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Leblanc, I'm guessing since the AP ratios on her chains are higher than her q then it would essentially do more damage with enough ability power

I can execute you when I have my real weapon.
Get too close and I'll stun you for a bit
When I charge into battle I can block some damage
I dance around the fray like a flowing stream

Who am I?
Riven - her wind slash deals damage based on lost HP, like an execution move, only available when her blade is reformed. Her W stuns, while her E is a Dash+Shield, and finally, all that jumping around with her Q does indeed look like a dance.

Crazeh Fruit

11-27-2012

No one knows my name.

Who am I?

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Karma!

Crazeh Fruit

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Karma!

Who's that?

PurpleBlitz

11-27-2012

xerath?

rajo101

11-27-2012

May I do a double? Nevermind, I will rephrase it.

This is the only champion other than Yorick who does not share the first letter of a name with another champion.

Also, please at least attempt this w/o looking it up.