Most Derp/Facepalm Moment in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

01-19-2013

So yeah. Post the derpiest/most facepalm moment you've had in LoL. It can be a time when it benefits you or it can be a time where it hurts you.

So here is my first one: I was once laning as morgana against a Ryze who played a lot of Coop VS AI. I Qed him, but missed while he was at 1/4 health. I accidentally used my W on him since I thought my Q would hit. He never laned against a Morgana so he stood right in it. He said in All chat "You can't kill me with that black stuff". Two seconds later, "You have slain an enemy!"

Second one: We had our turrets down, but we just scored an Ace. We didn't notice a big minion wave come into our base and they destroyed our two Nexus turrets. We rushed back to base trying to kill all the minions, but the nexus exploded and we lost .

Post some more here!

ShatteredSkys

01-19-2013

Yea hadxsome pretty derpy moments myself
Number 1: laned as morgana against Ashe. I was low Hp but managed to get my qw combo her expecting her to die. But she lives by like 20 Hp and killed me when I tried to auto her.

2: was playing as shen a fight breaks out and I try to ult in. But my ult acts funny and I have to try three times for it to work and by then the fights pretty much over.then. I remembered I had r on smartcast.....

Rykaal

01-19-2013

Wasn't really a moment I had, but someone against me.

Was using Gangplank, enemy Malzahar ulted me. every single teamfight! he obviously has not seen "This is why we hate Gangplank" But everything was k, we won the game because he kept ulting the wrong target.

SuperKingDerp

01-19-2013

Using Zed, I ulted the low health Caitlyn, I landed on her trap and she just fired off her net and just killed me before the trap broke.

Aya Shameimaru

01-20-2013

Friend arguing that Master Yi needed Blue Buff more than a Malzahar.
Friend: "Well you need the mana to clear the jungle."
Me: "I was unaware Master Yi's auto attacks required mana."

dehunter456

01-20-2013

Keep them coming!

taotico

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKingDerp View Post
Using Zed, I ulted the low health Caitlyn, I landed on her trap and she just fired off her net and just killed me before the trap broke.
That hurts.

Alex Vegablade

01-20-2013

I was hiemerdinger and I was laning with a lulu. When we first spawned, she said, "AD bot Lulu " and I was like "facepalm" But at bot, the varus tried to snipe me and got to close. I dropped down some turrets and ulted and lulu came in and auto attacked the **** out of varus! The whole time I was like O_o...

Giveyoulag

01-20-2013

i saw my bot lane getting towerdived by enemy draven and nunu....our kog'maw managed to deal a considerate amount of damage to draven before he died, and his passive was about to kill draven. draven, knowing that escape was futile, just stood still and waited for his death....and kog runs past him and explodes, hitting a minion. then in chat he says "my hand was shaking" -.-

FlippantFox

01-21-2013

I've seen this one multiple times:

Jungler on my team says "I don't need a leash."

2 minutes later, we hear "Executed!"