Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hmm, love RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-25-2012

Teemo + Blackfire Torch is OP

RIOT Acknowledge Teemo + Blackfire Torch is OP

Did nothing immediate about it, but we will see BFT Nerf coming

Put Teemo on Free week

Next thing we know, Teemo nerf is not ready at all next patch

2 more weeks of Stupid OP Teemo incoming

p.s on average, i see 1.2 Teemo per game roughly and 95% of them builds BFT

frumper

11-25-2012

i just pick last and if my team doesnt have teemo i play him

joe42

11-25-2012

BFT is nerfed in next patch you dumb noob.
also teemo is too
you noo
so in all
i say this to you
boo
you suck
and you noob
boo
you suck
and you bad
boo

Tempestphile

11-25-2012

Quote:
joe42:
BFT is nerfed in next patch you dumb noob.

Quote:
Tempestphile:
but we will see BFT Nerf coming

which letter did you not understand when i say BFT nerf is coming?

BeefJerkyHunter

11-26-2012

If you guys think about it, in a 1v1 situation, the Blackfire Torch burn deals more damage in the upcoming patch.
3.5/2 > 5/3

Redenbacher

11-26-2012

You're not considering any of the other nerfs to the item, while it maintains the same price.

Also, magic resistance. Buy it.

Also, Nome's team plays little or no role in champion balance. The changes are happening independently of one another. I assume they can make suggestions, but they have no power over when or where those changes will occur.

DiscworldDeath

11-26-2012

I've spent three years in the army, due to mandatory military service. I've never complained about it as much as you have complained and whined and *****ed about Dominion and LoL in recent months.
Get a grip, it's a game, get a grip, you're not being tortured here. Get a grip, this is drowning the forum in ****s an tears.

Look back over your posts, do you want to be a poster that posts nothing but negativity, that spreads displeasure and annoyance on the forum, that doesn't really contribute to discussions, but makes multiple threads over the same issues, or makes more threads about something that already has several active threads about?

Your posts are below drivel, some posts neither add nor detract, but your posts not only do not add, but detract from the discussion, repeating the same **** over and over and over again. Your posts are almost always full of holes you can fit the Titanic through. Such an enormous sense of entitlement, are you 12?

Look at Ezreal, he was in every SR game on the pro level, and Morello said that the team is aware of this and that Ezreal is in need of nerfs. This was SR, this was something money, not small amounts of mony, was riding on in the pro scene, yet Ezreal wasn't hot-fixed, they took their time to look at the data more closel, and to decide what changes are in order.
Stop demanding immediate changes. Stop posting demands at all. You're only demeaning yourself.

Orphane

11-26-2012

Tempestphile, are you ever going to shut the **** up and try and work on what you can control in the game instead of incessantly whining about the things you can't?

Even a scrub is right if it *****es about BFT.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Orphane:
Tempestphile, are you ever going to shut the **** up and try and work on what you can control in the game instead of incessantly whining about the things you can't?

Even a scrub is right if it *****es about BFT.

Was that really necessary?

Orphane

11-26-2012

Yeah, it was. Look up his posts. Not only does he virtually never make threads about anything constructive or post about anything constructive, he made virtually the EXACT SAME THREAD a week ago.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2819610

He's spamming the forum with garbage and I'm tired of it.