Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When are achievements coming out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riptid3z

Recruiter

11-25-2012

I have seen the achievement tab in the game for as long as I can remember. I can tell it might be a hard task to make happen but I am wondering when this might come out if it is going to come out at all.

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

hopefully never because I don't want to have people picking champs going "NO DUDE I GOTTTA LAND 200 SNOWBALLS AS NUNU FOR THE CHEIVE MAN"

acheivments ruin games.

Riptid3z

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Joe Krake:
hopefully never because I don't want to have people picking champs going "NO DUDE I GOTTTA LAND 200 SNOWBALLS AS NUNU FOR THE CHEIVE MAN"

acheivments ruin games.

that is your opinion, but i like getting achievements while playing games because it fun and adds more to play for while playing the game.

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

Quote:
Rubmytotem:
that is your opinion,

No, that it cold hard fact. Any game that has character specific acheivments completely ruins games.

Riptid3z

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Joe Krake:
No, that it cold hard fact. Any game that has character specific acheivments completely ruins games.

again, opinion