[SUGGESTION] Champion folders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooody

11-25-2012

During champion selection I got to thinking, it would be very neat and highly organized if users were able to create their own folders according to role, champion counters etc. (EX. Folder 1 - Mid champs, Folder 2 - Junglers, Folder 3 - ADCs, Folder 4 - Singed counters etc).

This would allow for easy location of desired champions during selection and it would decrease the confusion that sometimes goes with picking champion roles.

I hope my suggestion is put into thought as it would be a fantastic addition to the game through organization and strategy. I believe people would enjoy something like this.

Thanks, Cooody

(Summoner Name: Cooody)

PlezDieForMe

11-25-2012

I posted something like this a couple days ago and i really like this idea. I actually like it better then my idea so that you could just put all the champs you want in a folder for easier picks.

ImproperDancing

11-26-2012

That would be... intuitive, amazing, and really give this game an edge that it didn't have before. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to mess up your ranked bans when you have a folder titled "PermaBans"?

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I like it. Really, Riot should probably figure out all the good things they want implemented and make a new launcher that doesn't run on adobe air with all the awesome stuff in it. That would be the most amazing Christmas present ever Riot

Cooody

11-26-2012

Glad you guys like the idea.

I'm hoping that a Riot dev stumbles by this.

InsideTheVoid

11-30-2012

Signed! I fully support this idea!

Skittlessss

10-27-2013

Did a bit of grave digging so I wouldn't start a new thread. This is an awesome idea, I'm never able to find who I'm looking for, and simply searching the name won't do because I need to see their face before I realize I want to play them!

Blue Mystified

10-28-2013

there's a searchbar for looking for specific champs, but aside from that this is a must have. I mean technically you could write stuff down but that just seems like a waste of time to me. and you'd still have to glance back and forth all thetime, whereas with this you just click "viable mid laners" and voila there's fizz all by himself.