normal games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God of Hunger

11-25-2012

Probably the worst experience thus far into season 3 is playing a normal game.Terrible players in normal games. They don't at all communicate during team chat when generally people call roles and none of them had any basic skill when it comes to actually playing the game on top of chronic rage plugging as an excuse for dying. It actually made me wana shoot myself for having to play in a game like that. If anyone sees the replay they would understand and the BEST PART is when i end up getting reported for trying to actually play the game. i'm sorry i don't enjoy playing AP Garen mid or AD Elise bot like everyone else in normal games. since when did "fun" coincide with "retarded" come on!

TeknoWizard

11-25-2012

I almost exclusively play normals, and I don't find these people. Like, ever. I've had ONE legit troll out of like, the last 20 games. Also, it's a place that the new level 30's are thrown. Be cool with it. Don't be an ass to them, and you won't get reported. Judging only off the tone of the post, you seem like the person who would call them trash in game. Help people even if they suck on proportions that make you want to cry, and you'll be getting honor, not reports against you.

God of Hunger

11-25-2012

don't care about the honor or the reports i care about the quality of play! judging by your post which seems rather defensive of normal games i take it u don't like the competitive aspect of the game. I've played ONE game of normal this season and intend to never play it again due to the fact that people like you don't take it srs enough to make it worth while. and due to the fact that my life expectancy drops when i'm playing in a normal game. u assume i call people trash for no reason or over-exaggerate? wheres ur proof? did u see my game? how can u base my experience off of yours? maybe you are right about the average game but if u were to step into my shoes and had this as your first game why would u give it a 2nd chance? ill stick to ranked until riot does something to exclude competative players from non competative players.

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Hunger View Post
maybe you are right about the average game but if u were to step into my shoes and had this as your first game why would u give it a 2nd chance? .

That's the reason I really don't play ranked.

You know what the difference between ranked draft and normal draft is?

ELO number.