Need help closing out wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McTushy

11-25-2012

Hey all. This may sound like an ELO Hell post, but it's not. I'm just at my wits end and need a pro to tell me what I can do.

Here's what I'm struggling with (aside from the usual troll QQing).

I've played over 1500 games of LoL by now (maybe more, lost count cuz ranked resets every season) and I still cannot figure out what I'm missing.

Here's how it goes EVERY GAME. I'm not exaggerating. I started keeping logs because it's bothering me so much. (This is only for ADC, I also do well at Jungle, Mid and Support).

START: If my lane mate is decent at all, I will dominate lane and completely shut out the other ADC.

EARLY GAME: Jungler comes down to gank, end up dying, support runs in to die too. Now instead of being 0-2 their ADC is 2-2 and back in the game. If our jungler actually manages to gank without being a moron then I will just roll the lane and start roaming.

MID GAME: I ward dragon...because nobody else will do it. Setting me back some gold, but worth it. I see them going for dragon...I ping like hell...nobody comes from my team. Their ENTIRE team responds. I poke and try to keep them off, steal dragon if they're bad and I'm on a champ that can do it.

MID-LATE GAME: If my team goes where I ping and focuses who I tell them to we win. Easy. Simple as that. If they ignore me or run around like idiots. I lose. Simple as that. I make plays all over the place. Last game I played I picked off their ADC and their jungler 1v3 before dying. The rest of my team sat about 1000 distance away farming jungle creeps. The proceeded to get aced 4v3 when they somehow failed to notice there was an enemy coming.

So yeah. I'm trying to not make this sound like a QQ thread, just reporting facts. If they sound like I'm QQing it's just because of how brutal the games are. lol :-P

This ofc doesn't count the fact that I"ve lost 4 games in the last 10 due to DC on my team... how is it possible that not once has the other team DCed? I got a few wins in Season 2 from DC, but always far more on my team than theirs.

So yeah, I'm posting a screenshot of my last 4 games as ADC on Ezreal. I just can't carry any harder and still keep coming up 50% win rate.

I don't even feel like I'm playing a game just flipping a coin.

Obviously it's a game and if I'm not having fun I'll uninstall, but I'd like to prevent that as this really is a fun game when played right. So if any pros have any tips on how to win when your team is just plain awful please let me know I'm very eager to learn!

TLR version: I dominate lane, ward a lot, ask team nicely to help with objectives and ganks... still lose... want help!

Crazy Crann

11-25-2012

Form a team. "Collect" the good players you meet as friends, and then start doing premades with them. That way you won't have to deal with the randoms matchmaking pairs you up with and won't have to take a roll of the dice with every game.

McTushy

11-25-2012

Thanks Crazy Crann, talking about rnked solo though