RiotNome: Is there slightly increased mana regen on TT compared to SR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

I notice I buy chalice much less on champions that I normally rush it on SR. Anyone else notice this?

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

There is a hidden mana buff that scales as you lose mana. So you're regen rate goes up the closer your mana bar is to zero.

Blitzkriegyo

11-25-2012

Seems odd it would be hidden though, Isn't there a buff for this on Proving grounds/Dominion?

teh d wreck

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkriegyo View Post
Seems odd it would be hidden though, Isn't there a buff for this on Proving grounds/Dominion?
Thats what I was thinking. I like the buff a lot, but it's just weird that there is no buff icon like in Dominion.

Also, regarding the mini chalice effect - it should still state my mana regen per second on my mana bar, and if my mana rate changes as I lose mana it would be weird if they hide that. I will try blowing mana next game and see if my regen rate raises as I lose mana.