Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One huge problem with Teemo shroom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duelpower

11-26-2012

You know why they took the gold away? Because a dev played teemo for a weekend and thought it felt bad to have the enemy get rich off of destroying shrooms.

True story. (Also the dumbest reason I've heard for a long time)

Das Strychnine

11-26-2012

Quote:
Duelpower:
You know why they took the gold away? Because a dev played teemo for a weekend and thought it felt bad to have the enemy get rich off of destroying shrooms.

True story. (Also the dumbest reason I've heard for a long time)

Devs love teemos, look at the skins

Wawix

11-26-2012

The current problem I see with teemo shrooms is that people spend more time QQing instead of finding a way to work around them.

Catnium

11-26-2012

lol get rich of shrooms ..you need to like kill at least 20 orso to get your oracles investment back
gg if your in a game where teemo has time to lay down enough shrooms for you to get rich off during the duration of ONE elixer

DeGoon

11-27-2012

Shrooms in Dominion have a ton of priority. They function as wards, detonate on hit with magic damage, poison, and slow, can only be auto attacked when you see them (can't cast on the things even when visible), placed all over the map, and last for 10 minutes. And yes they do not give any gold back when you go out of your way to destroy them. This is fine in SR, but Dominion has a smaller space which gives Teemo and any his allies time to catch your slowed, poisoned, exposed character and possible running into another shroom.