Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I suck at ranked Ahri (Need better Build)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omni VII

11-28-2012

Meh... whatcha know. I only used it nashoors once just to try it out k but this is what happened. Trying to play ahri... My brother says let me try ahri and I said no. He is pro at mid and i'm just pro at top. So he bought her and I was watching his game and he got 12/5 first time and second time 8/1. While he was playing, he was teaching me how to play mid. I tried out his build and his masteries, runes and I got 7/0 and 9/2 and next game (this top fed a xin zhou and killed me and ruined my score) i got 9/6.

SaintYZ

12-15-2012

Your build and play style sounds like an auto attack play style. I tried AP Ahri for a while but noticed her burst potential was meagre compared to other AP champions like Fizz or Brand. Your situation sounds like you need to try AD Ahri. I did it initially because I was bored and I thought Ahri was similar to Ezreal but then I started winning. Play AD Ahri for a while and tell me what you think.

My build went Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer 1, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer 2, Statikk Shiv. For boots I had the boots of swiftness with the red mark. One possible change would be swapping the early bt for a hextech gunblade. I would recommend it if you do well early game.

SaintYZ

12-15-2012

Also add full AD runes since you have problems with last hitting. With full AD runes and AD masteries you start off with 25 bonus AD at level 1 (which is heaps btw). With those runes you should be getting tons of cs early game.

Shesocold

12-16-2012

Masteries http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/s3/#7bK7vMSUvdjvUvE

Build. Early game - boots and 2 dorans rings
Mid game - sorc shoes Rylai's and hextech revolver
Then rabadons, athenes unholy grail/gaurdian mail, Will of the Ancients
Then wrap it up with void staff/gaurdian angel depending on what you feel you need.

Runes. Red magic pen. Yellow flat armor. Flat AP blues. Flat AP purples

I rarely ever lose my lane with this. I think I've lost my lane twice as ahri using this so it's not bad and you can see my 4v5 build where I went 28 and 10 in my match history to see any other details you want.