Sentinel Gaming Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abyzmul

01-07-2013

Never ever Never ever

Cyberus

01-13-2013

Hey i'm really looking forward to joining SG i just need some help joining and get permission in TS3

Abyzmul

02-03-2013

Always looking for Casual and Competitive players

Abyzmul

02-10-2013

You can find me online today if you would like to add me to talk

Coltyn

02-10-2013

I have been in SG for months now with my team and we have never turned our shoulder to a different team speak.

Walking Backward

02-10-2013

Brutal Mike (3:18): i just want to play, and what you are describing does not take 5 mins
Abyzmul (3:18): Luls yes it does
Our application is not extensive
You know what we want people to be a part of us
Brutal Mike (3:19): making an email, then making an enjin account, then finding your application
Abyzmul (3:19): If you dont have the courtesy to do this
Why would we want you anyway
finding it?
Its not hiding bro
Please
Brutal Mike (3:19): thats rude nvm bye
Abyzmul (3:19): Your rude

awesome community, great leadership there

Abyzmul

02-10-2013

A very complicated soul who did not want to be a part of us but reap the benefits of the community. Does that make sense? We do have a small application process and in all honesty if you are unable to do that for us why would be go out of our way to help you find games and improve your game? This man is just butt hurt

Kaaji

02-10-2013

I joined, it was super fast and super easy to do! Im having a great time in the community playing with these guys!

Abyzmul

02-10-2013

Thanks for those interested in joining today. We recruit individuals and teams so bring yourself or your ranked team if you are looking for a structured way to organize practice and scrim among us

TokinBlack

02-10-2013

Hi Abyzmul,

Although I am not looking for a ranked team at the moment, I do have something that may interest you and your team!

A couple of friends and I are organizing an 8-week long season + season-ending tournament (basically a semi-competitive LoL league), and we are looking for more excited teams to round out our league. We are shooting for a 32-team league, with a prize of gifted RP to the winning team!

Instead of re-typing everything out, if you're interested, please take a look at this reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...up_8week_long/

Please feel free to contact me back here, email me (the email addresses are listed in the reddit post), or contact me in-game on the NA server (TokinBlack) if you have any questions at all!

Thanks for your time!
TokinBlack