Sentinel Gaming Recruiting

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abyzmul

11-25-2012

Sentinel Gaming is Recruiting! www.SentinelGaming.net -- central1.ts3.enjin.com:15000(Teamspeak3)
Our mission is to provide an excellent gaming environment for members of the community.
We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome.

SG is an established LOL community featuring players of all skill levels. We are looking for Members looking to help nurture the growth of the division & the skill of our players.

-24/7 Hosted Teamspeak
-Meet New People
-No Racism, Sexism, Trolling, and/or Rage
-English Based( North American Based )
-Setup is lazy friendly(Takes about 5 mins)
-Chill Laid Back Gaming Community with a moderated Environment.

Game are played on Teamspeak see you soon!

Hawtheals

11-27-2012

Join!!!!

Adramelech II

12-01-2012

I am part of this community, and I have been since early June. This Gaming comunity Not only gave me a bunch of new friends to play LoL with, it gave me people i wont forget for the rest of my life. They have become my friends a well as teamates, When you join Sentinel Gaming, you not only have a geeat time playing league of legends with everyone, you find people to play new games with, you have events, and you get yourself some very good friends. Except Abyzmul. O; He's a big troll. Just kidding, but seriously, if you have any question you can also contact ,me inside of League! IGN:Adramelech II, or join teamspeak by poking one of us on it. we ar always looking for new friends and more people lookng to do serious Competitive gaming, or just some good old social gaming.

Abyzmul

12-02-2012

We are always looking to grow and provide to the gaming community!

Abyzmul

12-02-2012

Always looking for those to step up and be a part and take a part of our division in LOL

Abyzmul

12-02-2012

Bring your Teams, Ranked or Non, Friends or Enemies we are trying to provide the rooms and community for everyone to never to play with a random again!

Abyzmul

12-02-2012

Join us !

PriG Razor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

SOOOO great come on guys.

Abyzmul

12-12-2012

Its always fun to dodge randoms and have premades

Adramelech II

12-18-2012

Come on peoples! You'll never regret your decision

12345 ... 6