Miss Fortune: Help Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamone Williams

10-08-2010

Hey would an experienced LoL/MF player mind helping me out with an item/rune/mastery build? There's only one guide on her and it has a minus 2 rating...any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Toxic72

10-08-2010

Focus on damage, or if need be get a Bloodrazor, depending on the enemies.

For flat damage, rush an IE, maybe Manamune along the way. Boots of choice, i like Swiftness personally.

Normal DPS runes- ArPen Red, Dodge or Mana per level Seals, CD Reduc or Magic Resist blues, Flat HP Quints.

Normal DPS masteries, 21/0/9 is usually best.

fokaL

10-08-2010

boots lvl1
IE
boots 2
Last whisper
Bloodthirster
double pot
banshees or more damage if u have good positioning
Arpen Red
Mp5 Yellows
Magic Resist Blues
ArPen Quints

Dwarfling

10-08-2010

I do this carry build:

APen marks, MP5/lvl Seals, MR/lvl Glyphs, HP Quints

Masteries: 19/0/11 or 11/0/19

Summoner Spells: Flash, Ghost

Start: Doran's Blade + HP

Core: Mercury's Threads, Infinity Edge, Vampiric Scepter.

Rush the IE. If things are going bad, you're losing the lane and you don't have enough for even a Pickaxe, don't be a miser and grab an extra Doran's Blade. Nothing's worse than losing a lane because you want to grab a BF so bad. Also try to grab a Vampiric Scepter after you get a damage item, it gives you staying power.

I usually make the Vampiric Scepter into a Stark's Fervor. If someone else is getting Stark you can make a Bloodthirster with it and get other AS item. Or just keep the Scepter and get something else you need. You should also be looking into survival items like Frozen Mallet, Atma's Impaler, Banshee's Veil or Quicksilver Sash if CC is the problem. Atma is a nice item when you're near lv18, you get 39AD if you don't have HP items at all and puts you at 50% crit with +45 armor. Oh and remember to buy red and green elixirs.

As for gameplay, this build is tight on mana at the beginning so try not to waste it on Double Ups that might not hit, but later on you'll be fine because you won't be using Double Ups as much as while laning.

Grab mid. I usually go QWQEQR then max Q, but you should adapt. All your skills are good to level up but are situational so there's no point in leveling something you won't use. for example, if your mid opponent is just very good at dodging Q by playing among the creeps then forget about it and get more levels on E. E can set up for a Q because most people run away from it, usually behind a minion you can target for a sure Q. W is also good vs lane opponents that close up to harass, you can usually auto attack them several times and make them eat a Q in the face (for example a gold-carding TF).

If you're taking a solo lane, also grab more lvls on E than on Q if you're getting pushed to your tower.

During teamfights try to be always behind your initiator and wary of assassins then try to hit as many with Bullet Time when the fight starts. Then try to hit the squishiest thing closest to you without putting yourself into too much danger. Hopefully it's not the tank.

Jamone Williams

10-08-2010

Sounds great, thanks a lot for all the advice. If anyone else has advice feel free, if not I feel like I am well equipped to use these builds in a game.

Jamone Williams

10-13-2010

Sorry total noob question: what is the exact name of the seals called "MP5/Level Seals"?

Karalius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

lastwhisper first is pretty bad, she has attack speed, she needs damage early on.
i used to rush IE first, it works pretty well if you farm up BF early.

now i used ghostblade first and it worked very well for me
gives very very strong auto attacks early game, moderately strong ult, and gives her a small escape ability the ghostblade active.

ghostblade+IE+boots is pretty much all you need for damage, after that i get banshee to make it harder to interrupt her ultimate.

Asylumseeker

10-13-2010

Brutalizer is also a good first choice in weapon i find as it gives you extra damage and lower cooldown with some armour pen in the mix.

However just be aware she is very squishy so you need a good team with you.
Yesterday i had a good team to keep them off me and i went 10/0/12
Today had poppy and alistair on my team. Only defensive item between them was 1 aegis of the legion. They werent keeping the enemy back so every team fight garen and olaf would run past them, take me out as i was doing the most damage then wipe out ashe/anivia. I ended up 4/11/7.

So really just make sure you have a good tank on your side if your going to play MF

Karalius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

11 deaths is really mostly your fault in positioning / picking fights, you should almost never die 11 times in a game... even it it drags out to be a 1 hour long game.

Asylumseeker

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalius View Post
11 deaths is really mostly your fault in positioning / picking fights, you should almost never die 11 times in a game... even it it drags out to be a 1 hour long game.
Not really. All the squishy characters had similar deaths and the supposed tanks didnt fair that much better. Only way to have got better positioning would have been to sit at the spawn point. The tanks couldnt even stop those two from coming past the turrets and taking us out, so to keep safe would of meant leaving 2 not very good tanks defending towers or let the towers drop quickly. Team fights away from turrets were how i said in advance. They would ignore our tanks and chase us down. So again the choices are try to fight hoping can destroy them quicker than they can or just run and leave the two tanks to die meaning no way to defend the towers against them.