Shop HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Widow

12-04-2012

My shop HUD or what ever it is called is so big that it covers the whole screen that i can't see the mini-map etc.

How do I make it smaller?
thanks

kilok2

12-04-2012

I liked the Old one, cause this is so confusing with the new items

ConqR

12-04-2012

I prefer the old one.. this new ui of the shop is awful! if no updates happen soon ill probably just quit this game too...

Heske

12-04-2012

I find it's better with finding items because of the check boxes. I like it only, (like everything else in this new HuD), it's too bulky. I can't look at the chat or mini-map while in town or while I'm looking for an item while I'm b-ing to go to town. An option to decrease the size would be helpful.

0Mint0

12-04-2012

we demand the old one with the new look... I hate the new setup

Yiforme

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I love the new shop HUD, but I wish I could adjust the size of the screen. It is just way to big.

Also my font for chat is tiny!

DragoonDoug

12-04-2012

I find that I am of the same idea, the new HUD and store just feel clunky. They are very heavy and slow, don't even bother pressing tab to see the other teams items its so thick and heavy you cant see behind it and its annoying to look at. The shop feels much slower to navigate, if they want to make the shop easier for people they should have left it the way it was and just allowed you to set your own recommended items at the beginning of the game if you wanted, then i could find them quickly as i went along. I find that clicking in this shop just doesn't work as well and having so many options on the left hand side makes the shop far to big. Aside from that the top right has gotten extremely ugly it makes me so sad to look up there to see my score whether its good or not.

Overall I feel like i was watching a new episode of Pokemon and it was stopped in the middle and the Flintstones came on. I want my Pokemon back yo. I don't mind jungle changes or item changes that's fine, but why go and change a perfectly good attractive interface and make it so god damn ugly...