This is what twisted treeline is to me....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

11-25-2012

So there I am, minding my own business in champion select, when suddenly something occurs to me...

I like to play challenging champions and off-kilter champions. I like to challenge myself to win with champions its a little more difficult to win with. Then I think to myself, well, I feel like winning right now, so I'll just pick Teemo, Darius, or Olaf and its GG.

Then I think... anyone can win with those champions, I'd rather play someone more challenging. Someone who isn't an almost guaranteed win for me. I'd better pick someone else.

THEN I think... well if I don't pick those champions and win with them, the other team is definitely going to, so I might as well. Guess I'll save the challenging and fun champs for another day.

I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way, Riot. Was this mindset your intention?

Desperate Izzy

11-25-2012

i think it depends on your level? although i agree those are some OP champs it only comes down to how well someone can build their build as a counter champ to these champs. What i'm saying is you might just be playing up against noobs...put it that way lol

The Bushmaster

11-25-2012

lvl 30 500+ wins 1000+ elo....

Redenbacher

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
lvl 30 500+ wins 1000+ elo....
1400 is entry level, if I'm not mistaken.

That said, any champ is capable of winning, but some like those mentioned, require dramatically less effort to do so.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
So there I am, minding my own business in champion select, when suddenly something occurs to me...

I like to play challenging champions and off-kilter champions. I like to challenge myself to win with champions its a little more difficult to win with. Then I think to myself, well, I feel like winning right now, so I'll just pick Teemo, Darius, or Olaf and its GG.

Then I think... anyone can win with those champions, I'd rather play someone more challenging. Someone who isn't an almost guaranteed win for me. I'd better pick someone else.

THEN I think... well if I don't pick those champions and win with them, the other team is definitely going to, so I might as well. Guess I'll save the challenging and fun champs for another day.

I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way, Riot. Was this mindset your intention?
Well, I've been running Zilean and AD Malz combo and doing well against these Darius', and Teemos and such.

samlovemetal

11-25-2012

I play alistair in 90% of my 3's games. My team will occasionally btch in the lobby but they can dealwithit. Im pretty damn good.

NinetyNineTails

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
1400 is entry level, if I'm not mistaken.

That said, any champ is capable of winning, but some like those mentioned, require dramatically less effort to do so.
You start at 1200. 1400+ is, as I recall, somewhere in the vicinity of the top 25% of LoL players.