Sick of early game Ganking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

11-25-2012

So, yeah i hate early game ganking, can someone please tell me is it really necessary for me to assist a lane early game, before the jungle is even finished/before i am level 6. i'm playing with warwick most of the time as a jungler and most of the time bot lane which has 2 people does worse than top, however i get screwed over because they feed bot and keep pinging for me to gank bot, when i finally do, i end up getting screwed over...

Should i just ignore all the pinging up until i'm level 6 or able to gank because all the pinging is very annoying and it pisses me off...any other jungler bothered by this/ or something similar?

Thanks guys!

adc

11-25-2012

Well, first off, warwick is a **** tier jungler in the S2 jungle. You need heroes like Lee or Shyvana who can clear super quick and go immediately gank lanes. So yes, you should be ganking if they need help - but you should be playing better ganking heroes. Warwick shines in a jungle where you need sustain to do well, and this jungle doesn't have that. I don't know how he'll fare in the new jungle in comparison to others, but right now he's bad.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Well, first off, warwick is a **** tier jungler in the S2 jungle. You need heroes like Lee or Shyvana who can clear super quick and go immediately gank lanes. So yes, you should be ganking if they need help - but you should be playing better ganking heroes. Warwick shines in a jungle where you need sustain to do well, and this jungle doesn't have that. I don't know how he'll fare in the new jungle in comparison to others, but right now he's bad.
Oh ok thanks, makes sense when going up against them i get screwed over lol...they're such a good counter jungler to ww.

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

I've heard in season 3 they're taking off some early game pressure in the S3 jungle. As for right now it's not uncommon to go from red and do a level 2 gank. If the lane allows it then go for it. But if the lane is pushed forget it, don't waste your time.

It also depends on who's in the lane. If you're WW and the lane you're ganking for has zero stuns then forgetit as well. But above al I said use you're own judgement.

Best Furry NA

11-25-2012

WW is still a good jungler, just not top-tier currently; it'll be better in S3.

Don't ignore pings, but before they can come out, communicate to your team you'd -like- to wait until lv 6. Still gank pre-6 if you can-- if they overextend.