[Champion Suggestion] Ditus, the Split-Souled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-20-2012

bump

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-21-2012

bump

Dzanio

12-21-2012

Passive only stacks from enemy champion abilities/attacks? I would rebalance everything about this, and make it easier to use. Also since it's tied to his ult you might want to change this from a fury system to a rage system (i.e. Shyv)
After looking at abilities -- ah, it is stacked from using abilities, this is rather OP since stacking is too easy.
Q -- teleport + spell shield OP.

Wait your abilities cost madness and generate it; I'm going to just assume that this idea isn't supposed to work and stop my review.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
Passive only stacks from enemy champion abilities/attacks? I would rebalance everything about this, and make it easier to use. Also since it's tied to his ult you might want to change this from a fury system to a rage system (i.e. Shyv)
After looking at abilities -- ah, it is stacked from using abilities, this is rather OP since stacking is too easy.
In my opinion, the "madness" generating is not way too OP, it has two ways, 1) You generate madness and keep it around 150 to use it when you want your ult, or 2) You unluckily "waste" your ult and go on CD as getting to 200 madness. Of course it is lucky if you are in a team fight. Also the madness decreases as you go out of combat, which is pretty easy, you go recall go back to lane or wherever and you lost half of your resource. Maybe changing/decreasing the generated madness from "taking dmg from enemy champs" part is okay.

Quote:
Q -- teleport + spell shield OP.
It's not completely a "spell shield", the skill only avoid projectile type attack/spell, this can be a simple ranged auto attack, or a projectile spell, like Morgana's dark binding, or Blitz's grab. But won't avoid any aoe or skills that are ranged skillshots, like Ashe ult, Ezreal ult or any ezreal skills. SO in short, it's just avoid targeted projectile attacks/spells. Also I think as a mage melee fighter he needs this small type of shield to be able to "survive".

Quote:
Wait your abilities cost madness and generate it; I'm going to just assume that this idea isn't supposed to work and stop my review.
Yes, the demon form skills cost madness. The point of madness and generating it to be able to use your ult intentionally OR unintentionally and the demon form skills.