Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Ditus, the Split-Souled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-07-2012

Quote:
M├Čtsurugi:
Hey this isn't a bad idea, a really solid made Champion Concept. There can still be some ability changes though and a more deeper Lore/Storyline. Though I also like that whole new resource "Madness" thing.

I also like the appearances of character's transformation, I could just imagine how it would look in-game. Champion fits the whole skillset. Thumbs up.

Thank you, I'm glad people like it =)

Aya Shameimaru

12-07-2012

Might wana work on your lore a bit more, it seems very simple, and honestly (really not trying to be mean) written by like a middle schooler.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-07-2012

Quote:
Phyry:
Might wana work on your lore a bit more, it seems very simple, and honestly (really not trying to be mean) written by like a middle schooler.

Well, I would if I could perfectly translate what I actually had first as his lore (this one was made in the moment I made this thread), but as a not native English speaker, I'm not really able to write it down ^^

Edit: I mean I don't really want a lore with many grammar errors, and I don't know some words for "special scenes", arrrg it's hard to express myself in English.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-07-2012

Anyway, if there is anyone who can write down my idea for lore as a "real" role I would appreciate it.

Edit: I mean not the current one, but the other I have as an idea

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-09-2012

bump

Kavalir

12-12-2012

My only real concern is the amount of sustain this guy has at early levels. Effectively by level 3 or 4 you have a passive 40 additional armor and magic resist since madness decays so slowly and you have no way of spending it. I understand that he needs a way to generate madness when not being attacked, but maybe the ratio of armor/MR per madness could be adjusted? I don't think his madness generation from spells should be touched or his decay when you need 150 to activate his demon form but 40 additional armor and MR just seems a bit harsh to play against him with.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-12-2012

Quote:
Kavalir:
My only real concern is the amount of sustain this guy has at early levels. Effectively by level 3 or 4 you have a passive 40 additional armor and magic resist since madness decays so slowly and you have no way of spending it. I understand that he needs a way to generate madness when not being attacked, but maybe the ratio of armor/MR per madness could be adjusted? I don't think his madness generation from spells should be touched or his decay when you need 150 to activate his demon form but 40 additional armor and MR just seems a bit harsh to play against him with.

Hmm, good point. I think about how could I fix this problem, thanks for noticing this

Edit: I think this update on him should fix the passive defense now

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-13-2012

bump, tell me your opinions my dear people!

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-16-2012

bump

NoxxiTheNoxxian

12-19-2012

bump