[Champion Suggestion] Ditus, the Split-Souled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mėtsurugi View Post
Hey this isn't a bad idea, a really solid made Champion Concept. There can still be some ability changes though and a more deeper Lore/Storyline. Though I also like that whole new resource "Madness" thing.

I also like the appearances of character's transformation, I could just imagine how it would look in-game. Champion fits the whole skillset. Thumbs up.
Thank you, I'm glad people like it =)

Aya Shameimaru

12-07-2012

Might wana work on your lore a bit more, it seems very simple, and honestly (really not trying to be mean) written by like a middle schooler.

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyry View Post
Might wana work on your lore a bit more, it seems very simple, and honestly (really not trying to be mean) written by like a middle schooler.
Well, I would if I could perfectly translate what I actually had first as his lore (this one was made in the moment I made this thread), but as a not native English speaker, I'm not really able to write it down ^^

Edit: I mean I don't really want a lore with many grammar errors, and I don't know some words for "special scenes", arrrg it's hard to express myself in English.

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-07-2012

Anyway, if there is anyone who can write down my idea for lore as a "real" role I would appreciate it.

Edit: I mean not the current one, but the other I have as an idea

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-09-2012

bump

Kavalir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

My only real concern is the amount of sustain this guy has at early levels. Effectively by level 3 or 4 you have a passive 40 additional armor and magic resist since madness decays so slowly and you have no way of spending it. I understand that he needs a way to generate madness when not being attacked, but maybe the ratio of armor/MR per madness could be adjusted? I don't think his madness generation from spells should be touched or his decay when you need 150 to activate his demon form but 40 additional armor and MR just seems a bit harsh to play against him with.

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalir View Post
My only real concern is the amount of sustain this guy has at early levels. Effectively by level 3 or 4 you have a passive 40 additional armor and magic resist since madness decays so slowly and you have no way of spending it. I understand that he needs a way to generate madness when not being attacked, but maybe the ratio of armor/MR per madness could be adjusted? I don't think his madness generation from spells should be touched or his decay when you need 150 to activate his demon form but 40 additional armor and MR just seems a bit harsh to play against him with.
Hmm, good point. I think about how could I fix this problem, thanks for noticing this

Edit: I think this update on him should fix the passive defense now

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-13-2012

bump, tell me your opinions my dear people!

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-16-2012

bump

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-19-2012

bump