[Champion Suggestion] Ditus, the Split-Souled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

11-28-2012

bump

3Ieven

11-28-2012

Think about it this way: If no one ever attacks him, he can't use his abilities because he will never generate madness. If I was playing against him, I would purposely never target him, and just push my wave, he wouldn't be able to do anything but auto attack. You should rethink the way madness is accumulated, or make the skills not cost madness, but scale based on the madness levels instead of ad/ap etc

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3leven View Post
Think about it this way: If no one ever attacks him, he can't use his abilities because he will never generate madness. If I was playing against him, I would purposely never target him, and just push my wave, he wouldn't be able to do anything but auto attack. You should rethink the way madness is accumulated, or make the skills not cost madness, but scale based on the madness levels instead of ad/ap etc
Well, as I see you read it wrong ^^

His skills in human form generate madness, the second skills can be used only in demonic form where those cost madness to somehow reach 0 madness again

3Ieven

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviez20 View Post
Well, as I see you read it wrong ^^

His skills in human form generate madness, the second skills can be used only in demonic form where those cost madness to somehow reach 0 madness again
I sand corrected. Makes much more sense now :P Thanks for clearing it up for me. I like the idea of a champion that has to charge up their own energy source to use for their secondary spells.

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

11-28-2012

Well, any other suggestion maybe? Criticism whatever I'm thirsty for feedback

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

11-29-2012

bump, oh look again "herp derp I dunno wat it iz but I donvot it witaut zain anithung" seriously, say something what's wrong and then down vote, thank you...

Chaz5

11-29-2012

Actually pretty well thought out abilities, I was going to criticize another melee ranged mage idea until I saw that cursed claws converts some AP to attack damage, I think that decreasing the attack speed bonus of demonic fangs (in comparison to cursed claws) for balance reason was a nice touch (otherwise you would have someone with insanely high passive attack speed and madreds, which coupled with a madred's and a guinsoo's rageblade would turn him into one scary ass dude)

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz5 View Post
Actually pretty well thought out abilities, I was going to criticize another melee ranged mage idea until I saw that cursed claws converts some AP to attack damage, I think that decreasing the attack speed bonus of demonic fangs (in comparison to cursed claws) for balance reason was a nice touch (otherwise you would have someone with insanely high passive attack speed and madreds, which coupled with a madred's and a guinsoo's rageblade would turn him into one scary ass dude)
Thanks, yeah maybe a build with madred and attack speed is kinda kogmawish, but that's why I also balanced the % damage to deal damage by current health and not maximum as kog or the madred do

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

11-30-2012

any other opinion, criticism or ideas? =)

IS143752172bafe79dd4f30

12-01-2012

bump