Niall, The Cougar Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Flazz PhD

12-21-2012

New champion, great for going against Nidalees and other female champions.
Niall, The Cougar Hunter
Abilities:
Passive: Every time Niall gets a champion kill with a skill, Niall gets a 3% xp boost.
Up to a cap of 50%
Q: Make Friends, Niall makes friends with the enemy champion, dealing ___ true
damage on a 40 second cooldown
W: Seduce, Niall seduces enemy champion stunning them for 3 seconds
E: Dirty Things, Niall does dirty things to enemy champion, making enemy champion
confused
R: FINISH THEM!, Niall finishes his opponent (only available at 2/4/6/8/10 % of
maximum HP

Character model: Black guy with a leather trench coat, leather pants, and a white
T-shirt wearing a fedora, holding a bundle of roses
Voice: Random British guy that fits the voice

“I’m not just any kind of hunter.”, "I'm not your average hunter.", or "Only certain cougars
are actually worth my time."

Hidden Passive: If there is an enemy Female Champion that is 2 levels or higher, Niall gets a % XP Boost.

Lore:
Growing up, Niall was always a ladies man. He had developed skills suited for a man who would have multiple relationships. Once attracted to younger women, he quickly found that he appreciated the experience of older women instead. It wasn't long before he met Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress and attempted to seduce her. After several failed attempts, he joins the League in order to develop his skills even further and finally conquer the beast that is Nidalee.

ExileMaky

Recruiter

12-21-2012

I'd buy this champion.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Your lore is severely lacking; it explains nothing at all.

snowball passive isn't good. It doesn't help you at all and serves to break the balance even further by providing him with even more of an advantage. Riot already implemented massive exp balancing so this ability just plain out doesn't fit.

Q: lame. Olaf has true damage on a shorter cd, but it costs health and he has synergy with health.

W: 3 sec stun is more than any other stun in the game. No damage, nothing special, no innovation. Lame.

E: i don't even.

R: no skill instant kill that doesn't help you at all. this doesn't have any place in this game.

Well f*ck me, you must be trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky120 View Post
I'd buy this champion.
people like you are the reason we have crappy politicians.

Dr Flazz PhD

12-21-2012

3 seconds is not the longest stun, sonas is 5.3 seconds, some consider it a "dance" but it is a STUN because you cannot MOVE or CAST Olaf doesn't have anything to do with this, chogath and darius both have true damage, and darius is on a short cooldown, the E is more of a blind/confusion, its CC, and the ult, i dont even need to go there, darius timed ulti = instakill everytime

edit:

on top of all that, the lore isnt set in stone, the lore is just a guideline for a basis,

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Like I said. Trolling. You didn't even do your research.

I'm not even going to bother explaining to you the mechanics behind the champions you discussed as they'd just go over your head and you will just refuse to listen.

Cryoshell17

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Like I said. Trolling.

I'm not even going to bother explaining to you the mechanics behind the champions you discussed as they'd just go over your head and you will just refuse to listen.

Then why even post? All you did was insult which is not what these forums are for.

(to original poster) This needs a lot of work. I can't really say much because it's not very clear or very well thought out.

Zarkof

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Then why even post?
Because if people can't tell he's trolling, they'll just feed him even more.

CenturyNewbie

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Your lore is severely lacking; it explains nothing at all.

snowball passive isn't good. It doesn't help you at all and serves to break the balance even further by providing him with even more of an advantage. Riot already implemented massive exp balancing so this ability just plain out doesn't fit.

At this point, you've already just completely said two things going against each other. It doesn't help but it gives him an advantage? How does that work? I thought it was pretty obvious from the 50 percent cap that the champ is unbalanced.

Q: lame. Olaf has true damage on a shorter cd, but it costs health and he has synergy with health.

Was the 40 second cooldown not an obvious signal - once again - that the champ is unbalanced?

W: 3 sec stun is more than any other stun in the game. No damage, nothing special, no innovation. Lame.

Ashe's ulti can stun for 3.5 seconds.

E: i don't even.

Oh look, it's an obvious signal of a weird concept.

R: no skill instant kill that doesn't help you at all. this doesn't have any place in this game.

'No skill instant kill'. I'm not going to whine about someone like Darius but a good one can keep his mana up, his stacks up, and his cd down. Cho'Gath has pretty good range for an ability that 'feasts' and does true damage. It's on a relatively short cd as well. There are many abilities/ults out there considered to be overpowered and takes 'no skill'.

Well f*ck me, you must be trolling.

REALLY?
Derp. It's pretty obvious that this is a concept that's severely unbalanced and possibly just a joke.

ExileMaky

Recruiter

12-21-2012

Guys.. it's just a troll. Drop it. He did it just to mess around with a friend of his. So just drop it, you're wasting your time posting on this.

Dr Flazz PhD

12-21-2012

-grabs popcorn- Hmmm, I love when people freak out over a troll. One of my friends was hitting on a 40 year old and I made this :3 So thanks for being retarded on a troll post :3